Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lunar Eclipse

I missed the lunar eclipse, but managed to drag myself out of bed while the temperature was still in the lower 20's. Still terribly ill I intended to drive up to TR's to get something to eat, but the truck was surrounded by ice too thick to drive on so I decided to delay it for an hour or so.

Then I saw the wild horses going in and out of the corral. Wherever they have been in the last month, they clearly remembered where a water source is. Some were sprawled out sunbathing in area's void of snow and ice, some munched on hay. I'm sure the neighbors don't want to see them return... but I was enthusiastic to greet them.

It was quite a shock when the neighbors daughter came over to watch the horses and take photo's.


All morning my feet were blocks of ice, and I shivered with cold. Getting warm after below freezing nighttime temperatures is virtually impossible.

Even after I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some supplies, and tried to do a little work, I was chilled right to the bone. I can't explain to anyone what it is like when you go an entire week so frozen to the bone that you dare not take off dirty clothes, or if you do, you find that the temperature plummets before you can get anything washed.

I am so thoroughly exhausted and I have still not been able to locate Gracie despite stopping in to ask a pit bull breeder/owner to keep an eye open for her, and I recontacted with the Lincoln County Sheriff's dept to see if they have picked her up. Still, no sign of her.
This is another bitter cold night dropping well into the mid-teens and I am so tired of being in so much pain and discomfort. So tonight I sat and sobbed tears, because I didn't know what else to do.
Someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. I, like those victims who came before me, have been dragged through a living hell and I simply beg for your mercy. I am BEGGING for MERCY.

I can't obtain a home until Robert Huckins returns the money he stole from us th
at was to buy a home. Had he given the money back when he promised the white collar crime investigators I wouldn't be making this plea today. Had he never stolen any money I wouldn't be making this plea today. But he pushes the abuse and torment to an extent where no alternatives are offered. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy. It cost me $140,000 to have NO home - be homeless - just to satisfy the greed and criminal behavior of Robert Huckins..

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...

He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...

And his freedom.


I have NOTHING but the continual cruel
ty and torment of being homeless.
I have been in sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots. Then I have stood on the peaky mountain wrapped in rainbows, with a harp and sword in my hands.~Zora Neale Hurston