Sunday, December 11, 2011

Amazing Gracie

It was 15 degree's when I woke up, I didn't have a joint not in excruciating pain.
My throat was raspy and sore all day, as it has been for 4 days. And the pneumonia won't go. But the pain killers seemed to help my joints quite a bit as the day went on.

I couldn't get a photo of the lunar eclipse because, well because I slept through the event. I'm confident that there are dozens of photo's on-line, both locally and around the world, but when this was posted on Facebook it simply took my breath away. I have no idea which country this was taken.
It's been a slow day, an easy lazy Sunday. Two of the horses from the Lazy J went to new show homes, which thrilled me no end. I get so depressed that I can't show fit and prep, that my own career has been shattered. But when I manage to market any horse to good knowledgeable homes in this economy it is fulfilling, if not profitable.

I would have probably discounted this day as another lazy Sunday, with impending snow storms due to arrive tomorrow, had an early evening miracle not happened..

TR's store phoned to tell me that Gracie had been found. She is emaciated, but otherwise healthy - without injury. I feel so blessed, but when she growled at Rio I'm sure that I saw a look in Rio's eyes which plainly said, "Can we take her back please."

I want the yard around my home, the home I bought and paid for. I want to be safe and secure.. I want my family and pets safe and secure.


Being homeless isn't free. The cost in one's physical health, emotional well being, the multifaceted devastation - it is the costliest thing any human being can be subjected to. And I hope the readers of my blog will join me on twitter where some of the most amazing advocates for the homeless can be found. Please get involved.. no human being should go through this.
"There's no place like home
Inside these walls
safe from the cold
another night falls
whats mine is mine
So Ive been told
There's no place like home"
~Janis Ian
There has to be someone related to Robert &Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help. Begging for MERCY.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none vio
lent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked f
or a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying
$140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, pl
ease convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Relevant pages:

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/shattered-dreams-endless-nightmare.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/paul-harvey-once-reported-if-you-want.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-is-robert-millard-huckins.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-where-is-money.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-defense-attorneys-woes.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com
/2011/02/morally-bankrupt.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/06/robert-huckins-legal-plea.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/many-faces-of-abuse.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/shadow-women.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/price-of-crime.html

A clay pot sitting in the sun will always be a clay pot. It has to go through the white heat of the furnace to become porcelain. ~ Mildred W. Struven