Monday, December 19, 2011

I Am The 99% And I Am Homeless

It wasn't quite as cold as the lower teens I expected when I woke up at 5 am, in the lower 30's,but after a very bad night trying to get rid of a violent migraine I doubt that I would have known the difference between plus or minus. I was pretty wrecked.

When I walked outside this shed everything was frozen solid. Ice covered the ground, tree's, the truck, this shed and everything as far as the eye can see, with light snow falling.What a shockingly cold and miserable day.
Another winter storm has moved into the Land of Enchantment.

The center of the moist storm was near El Paso this morning. It had met up with a cold front from Colorado to produce heavy snow at times. The Ruidoso area is expected to see three to five inches of snow today with a slight chance for a bit more tonight. Temperatures will fall throughout the day.

Residents in the Ruidoso area woke up to some ice-covered streets when rain, sleet and snow fell for a time overnight. Snow began in the area again around 7 a.m.

The brunt of the storm will be felt in northeastern New Mexico where a blizzard warning is in place through 5 a.m. Tuesday. Eight to 16 inches of snow, with snow drifts of two to three feet, are likely. The blizzard conditions are broadly from Interstate 25 east and Interstate 40 north.

New Mexico emergency management officials are discouraging travel today except in an emergency. For those who do travel it is recommended travelers take an extra flashlight, food and water in their vehicles.



The "Occupy" movement has certainly been gaining ground in the past 3 months but I'm more than a bit curious as to why the right wing see this as evil.
Perhaps not enough in the right wing have been the victim of crime. Have never had everything stripped from them by people who grace the doors of a church and speak conservative talk. But when you have experienced it.. and you have seen the sheer heartless audacity they have, it's a very difficult pill to swallow.

All human beings have certain rights. They have the right to live an honest and honorable lifestyle in their home, with their family. They have the right to be protected from social bloodsuckers, no matter what their political or religious affiliation. No-one should have immunity by virtue of whom they are, or who their family is. Morality and conscience isn't an attribute restricted to those of certain political persuasions. Once you have felt the hand of oppression you are never the same again.
So this is what I see happening all around the world. More than 100 nations have seen democratic uprisings over the past few decades. More than 85 authoritarian governments have fallen. Somewhere around 62 countries have become democracies, loosely defined. And we, well we are still trying to sort out right from wrong. It's right for a victim of crime to be homeless while the convicted felon has his home protected? No, that's wrong. But I wouldn't have believed that it could happen had I not experienced it.

Few understand how hard being homeless is, especially when the months run into years. How hard physically and emotionally.

Lee Jeffries put to together an amazing photo album that everyone should see. This is the long term effects of homelessness. I don't exclude myself, for I have aged 10 years since the day I hired Robert Huckins to build a home. I sleep on dirty bedding in a garden shed, out in the cold, because they wanted what was ours. And there was nothing to stop their insatiable greed.

http://thumbpress.com/25-incredibly-detailed-black-and-white-portraits-of-the-homeless-by-lee-jeffries/

Whenever I see people fighting for justice, fighting for what is right, I can't help but admire them.. because I am the 99% - and I am homeless. And I am living outside not by CHOICE, but by FORCE. "Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little." - Edmund BurkeThere has to be someone related to Robert &Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none vio
lent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked f
or a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying
$140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, pl
ease convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Relevant pages:

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/shattered-dreams-endless-nightmare.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/paul-harvey-once-reported-if-you-want.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-is-robert-millard-huckins.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-where-is-money.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-defense-attorneys-woes.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com
/2011/02/morally-bankrupt.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/06/robert-huckins-legal-plea.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/many-faces-of-abuse.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/shadow-women.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/price-of-crime.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/12/white-nothing-but-white.html

We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain; that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, and for the people, shall not perish from the earth. ~Abraham Lincoln