Friday, December 30, 2011

The Love Of Money


For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Timothy 6:10

What a simply gorgeous day this was. It was more like spring than mid-winter and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Last night was an absolute nightmare and I am really not too sure why I had such difficulties with stress. I ended up being awake all night fretting to the point of panic attack about my own seemingly irresolvable homelessness, which started a migraine. By 7 am I was so exhausted I started to drift off to sleep, and my boss phoned and asked me if I was okay.

I was terribly, terribly ill.
I had to go to Ruidoso and I decided to go before I started to fall asleep walking. The weather was fabulous. Unseasonably warm. 60 degree,s, sunny and simply delightful.

I drove back to my bosses to be met by the wild horses from Mascalero who begged for food as soon as they saw the "chow truck." After they ate the sweet grass hay they all laid down on the lawn to take a nap. It was simply hilarious watching the horses, with the mule deer mingling in with them. I'm confident that they will return in the middle of the night to finish up the hay.

I'd like to be able to sleep tonight. Preferably in the home I bought and paid for. Homelessness is excruciatingly hard emotionally and physically. I never thought I would end up here.

The below story posted by Mark Horvath at Invisible People touched my heart deeply. Please visit the web site to see more.

Those of you who have been with me for a bit have heard me say this before, so it’s not new. Every now and then I will run into a homeless person that is so interesting to talk to, I could spend days just listening to them. Eli is one of them.

I met Eli about a week ago in a tent city in Sacramento, California. I also met Robert and shared his powerful video about not having any place to go, and Jordan, 19 years-old going to college and living homeless, and a few others you will meet soon.

Eli had his own business doing building remodeling and was an associate minister at a church for over 20 years. Because of the economy he lost everything, and when he shares about losing his books and jazz records, I can feel his pain. I hope you can, too!

“When we had jobs we were important. When we had homes we were important. When we had cars we were important. When we had bank accounts we were important” ~ Eli

Trust me, Eli’s interview is very powerful. Please watch it in it’s entirety. Near the end, when Eli talks about rest being his 3rd wish, and that police keep threatening the campers with arrests, know that Eli stood up for what he believes and went to jail today.

http://invisiblepeople.tv/blog/


There has to be someone related to Robert &Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none vio
lent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked f
or a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying
$140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, pl
ease convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Relevant pages:

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/shattered-dreams-endless-nightmare.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/paul-harvey-once-reported-if-you-want.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-is-robert-millard-huckins.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-where-is-money.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-defense-attorneys-woes.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com
/2011/02/morally-bankrupt.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/06/robert-huckins-legal-plea.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/many-faces-of-abuse.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/shadow-women.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/price-of-crime.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/12/white-nothing-but-white.html
Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend ... when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present-love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure-the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth. ~Sarah Ban Breathnach