Friday, December 24, 2010

ANDREA BOCELLI (HQ) AVE MARIA (SHUBERT)




This has been such a numbing day. Terribly sad, a sadness I couldn't shake, yet exciting knowing that my grand-children will have such joy tomorrow.

Tonight I'm so cold, but each time I found my way under the covers to get warm the tears started flowing and frustrated I got up again seeking a distraction.

Today it just seems to have been especially difficult to keep warm and I really don't know why. The snow that fell last night melted fairly quickly but I had chilled so much during the night it never left me.

I love opera, especially Andrea Bocelli, the "4th Tenor." You will never find me in my truck without one of his CD's playing. I train all the horses with Bocelli as background music. Such a talented singer. When I am truly hurting I can put on "Con te partirĂ²" and drift off to a place so peaceful that little bothers me.

It's amazing how one singer can ease so much pain. I think the Italians say, bellisima!

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”