Sunday, December 12, 2010

When We Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse

Trying to just take one day at a time has lulled me into a catatonic state and I'm having a difficult time trying to keep the motivation going. A few days ago I spoke to the welder and after the Christmas holidays, the Lord willing, I'll be able to raise the funds to put 20 hours of work per week into that property.
The economy is rocking me something awful. You can't be a victim of crime left homeless, trying to recover from such a horrendous loss, in the midst of a recession with the economy crumbling around you. It's a double jeopardy that beats you within an inch of your life.

The warm houses around me with Christmas decorations and families waiting to unite is a comfort so far out of my reach that it has spiraled me into such sadness. I'm so painfully homesick for my "home" and being able to see my mum. Each day I have to fight tears, and each night I return to a numb state bewildered at how to correct this nightmare. Even when I promise myself to hang in, stop worrying, stop stressing in the light of day, sleep brings night terrors of and despair.
The mild winter weather has become my biggest blessing and one that I don't take for granted, for most of the country is being blasted by the Alberta Clipper.

But, the economy is hurting many and one doesn't have to be a homeless victim of crime to know that reality. So how bad is it? And how bad could it get? A friend sent me this article.

The Wall Street Pentagon Papers: Biggest Scam In World History Exposed - Are The Federal Reserve’s Crimes Too Big To Comprehend?

By David DeGraw, AmpedStatus

The Wall Street Pentagon Papers: Biggest Scam In World History Exposed - Are The Federal Reserve's Crimes Too Big To Comprehend?What if the greatest scam ever perpetrated was blatantly exposed, and the US media didn’t cover it? Does that mean the scam could keep going? That’s what we are about to find out.

I understand the importance of the new WikiLeaks documents. However, we must not let them distract us from the new information the Federal Reserve was forced to release. Even if WikiLeaks reveals documents from inside a large American bank, as huge as that could be, it will most likely pale in comparison to what we just found out from the one-time peek we got into the inner-workings of the Federal Reserve. This is the Wall Street equivalent of the Pentagon Papers.

http://ampedstatus.com/the-wall-street-pentagon-papers-biggest-scam-in-world-history-exposed-are-the-federal-reserves-crimes-too-big-to-comprehend

“One benefit of being poor is that it doesn't take much to improve the situation” - Anon