Tuesday, October 11, 2011

81 Days.... Until The End Of 2011

Going to bed suffering from a violent migraine last night didn't stop the migraine. I woke up bright and early and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Where do migraines go to when you are sleeping?
I spent three hours trying to stop the pain in my eyes and the nausea. but all I managed to do was stop it from progressing beyond control and forcing me back to bed in the shed. I had too much to do to be this ill today, and the bone tumors are still troublesome.It's still in the 30's outside at night and the smell of fireplaces burning in nearby homes is strange when you are shivering cold sat in a shed. By 10.30 am it had almost reached 60 degree's.

As I walked out of the shed 15 or 20 deer came galloping up, seeking breakfast. Up until this morning they have left little Gracie alone, so she had started wondering in and out of their legs totally oblivious that one may try to make mincemeat out of her. One doe decided to do just that, and watching Gracie and Rio tuck their tails between their legs and run yelping into the shed with a doe in hot pursuit was simply hilarious. .
At the Lazy J it was a simply gorgeous day. Almost 70 degree's, sunny with crystal blue skies and so beautiful.
We looked at the horses ready to market and Jan again asked me to get all the literature, rules, regulatory standards together for the riding program and schedule an appointment for her and the electrician to go spend 2 days at another program learning the ins and outs.

She asked me to go with her.. but I can't make public appearances when I'm homeless. I have too much on my hands trying to get into a home. I don't even understand this and certainly know that other professionals can't understand it either. It's too much of a distraction in a professional workplace, and my health won't withstand the homelessness, bone tumors plus heavy physical work in the day 20 miles away.As I drove out of the Lazy J I looked over at my land and my heart literally fell again. I'm miles from where I should be, and light years away from any future at all.

Still, the weather was wonderful today and I managed to get a lot done. And it was icing on the cake when Jan called late in the afternoon to tell me that the APHA stallion and another fine young performance prospect have been purchased and will soon be en route to Lexington, Kentucky.
A huge "Amen" there...

I'm still trying to figure out how to make enough money to get the funds for a home..but in this economy I don't think anyone knows how.
I am simply dreading the bitter cold temperatures expected tonight...
The only thing left for me to do is to plead to the family members of Robert Huckins to intervene. If that be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. If you would be caring enough, and humane enough to do so, please make your brother, son, cousin return the entire building fund he stole from us so that I can buy a home. I simply can't go on homeless. It is already October 2011 and my nerves are shattered after almost 4 years of hell, that should never have been allowed. I am devastated at the loss of my mother, my career, my home and all I want is what we have paid honest money for - and I beg for your mercy. No woman should pay $140,000 to be homeless ... that is unmerciful cruelty.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

No women should be abused to this degree. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.
When people come to you for help, do not turn them off with pious words, saying, "Have faith and take your troubles to God." Act instead as though there were no God, as though there were only one person in the world who could help -- only yourself.~ Martin Buber