Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday, Monday

I woke up early but was so ill I phoned my boss and explained that I couldn't work today. I was so sick through the night, and didn't fall asleep until dawn. By 9 am I was back in bed, deathly ill and the day was too fabulous to be in bed so ill.

I phoned Jan before I went back to sleep to see how the horses traveled to their new home, and was thrilled to learn that it had been a more than peaceful and uneventful trip.
Not until 3 pm was the migraine under enough control and able to be up and around working. I had to get to Lawrence Brothers to pick up some things, get the mail, wash the windows and try to get as much done as possible. I bought some homeopathic drops to see if that would help stop my reaction to the mold, mildew and dust my body is being subjected to while trying to sleep in this shed.

The little paint gelding is being sent back as unsound, which shocked me because I half way expected No-Name to be returned as unsound well before now.


Someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. I, like those victims who came before me, have been dragged through a living hell and I simply beg for your mercy. I can't obtain a home until Robert Huckins returns the money he stole from us that was to buy a home. Had he given the money back when he promised the white collar crime investigators I wouldn't be making this plea today. Had he never stolen any money I wouldn't be making this plea today. But he pushes the abuse and torment to an extent where no alternatives are offered. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy. It cost us $140,000 to have NO home - be homeless - just to pad the pockets of Robert Huckins..

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...

And his freedom.


I have NOTHING but the continual cruel
ty and torment of being homeless.
So much attention is paid to the aggressive sins, such as violence and cruelty and greed with all their tragic effects, that too little attention is paid to the passive sins, such as apathy and laziness, which in the long run can have a more devastating effect.~Eleanor Roosevelt