Sunday, October 23, 2011

Not A Funday

It was 27 degree's and pitch black when I first went outside this morning. The world seemed to be sleeping but I had been so ill during the night that I had been awake for hours. You would think I would get used to this.. but it just get's harder and harder with each passing year.

I have been sneezing for days and the runny nose & congestion may be more of a result from the mold and mildew within this garden shed than the dropping temperature.

Right after daybreak the mule deer arrived begging for breakfast. I phoned Jan to check on how the horses en route to Lexington are doing, then set about trying to come up with a course of action to get a home on my land.
I really wanted it to be a day of "hope"... trying to explore any method not yet tried to get a home but it fell short right before noon when a blinding migraine shot across my eyes and I lost my vision.

This is twice in one week this has happened. It's the most awful feeling because so many symptoms hit you at once. You can't see, your stomach is churning, your head hurts, your eyes feel swollen sore. It takes every ounce of energy you have to crawl into bed and curl into a fetal position.
They are quick to arrive, and slow to get over.

I spent all day, a truly beautiful day, hidden beneath a sheet scared of moving, which went into a night from hell. For an hour window I managed to get out of bed long enough to chat with friends for 30 minutes, before the migraine hit me again.

My throat burned with the constant breathing mold and mildew. My stomach cramping with being tossed around by nervous action, and my head was violently hurting.

I don't understand this. Why would God leave me in such pain and torment. He could have stopped the Huckins from stealing our home. He could have made the Huckins return it. He could protect my health so I could try to recover what was lost.
I beg, literally beg, to be taken home. Death would be nothing short of a miracle. Yet more health problems and no resolve are what I get, when I am too physically weak to handle any more torment related to being homeless.
Someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us. I, like those victims who came before me, have been dragged through a living hell and I simply beg for your mercy.

I can't obtain a home until Robert Huckins retu
rns the money he stole from us that was to buy a home, and I can't remain homeless.

Had he given the money back when he promised the white collar crime investigators I wouldn't be making this plea today. Had he never stolen our building fund I wouldn't be making this plea today.

But he pushes the abuse and torment to an exten
t where no alternatives are offered.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

No women should be abused to this degree. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.
Some people confuse acceptance with apathy, but there's all the difference in the world. Apathy fails to distinguish between what can and what cannot be helped; acceptance makes that distinction. Apathy paralyzes the will-to-action; acceptance frees it by relieving it of impossible burdens.~Arthur Gordon