Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Do Unto Others

Another day of waking up to temperatures in the 30's ... with a slight migraine didn't start the day too well for me. But I was so delighted that the stallion and a gelding had been sold yesterday to a wonderful home I was still walking on air... with frozen feet, but still on air nonetheless.
Before noon the weather turned simply gorgeous. It was more like a summer day than autumn. Some days are just so beautiful you wish you could bottle them and sell them.My daughter and I met at Wal-Mart and not 5 minutes after starting shopping we bumped into Robert Huckins. There is always a point where he makes sure that we know he's laughing at me, and my daughter froze with a look on her face that was nothing short of righteous indignation.
It's incredibly cruel being mocked and taunted by the criminal who stole your home and left you homeless. Somehow I have always manage to keep my wits about me, but when he is going to return to a warm comfortable home , and I am left homeless, it's a bitter pill to swallow.

Still it was just too nice a day to let anyone spoil it and I was so overjoyed at the sale of the stallion and gelding, that I had a lighter heart today than I have in months. Perhaps God, or the Huckins, will have mercy upon me and give me the home I have waited far too long for.
Someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us. I, like those victims who came before me, have been dragged through a living hell and I simply beg for your mercy.

I can't obtain a home until Robert Huckins retu
rns the money he stole from us that was to buy a home, and I can't remain homeless.

Had he given the money back when he promised the white collar crime investigators I wouldn't be making this plea today. Had he never stolen our building fund I wouldn't be making this plea today.

But he pushes the abuse and torment to an extent where no alternatives are offered.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

No women should be abused to this degree. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.
We do pray for mercy, And that same prayer doth teach us all to render The deeds of mercy. ~William Shakespeare