Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Asterisk

Still in the upper 20's, lower 30's during the early morning but a major cold front will be here by Wednesday. I am precariously sat wondering, and fearing, how cold this will become. Below freezing weather is not out of the realm of possibility. But today turned into a fabulous day, sunny and in the upper 60's, for which I was grateful.I needed to start getting ready for some seriously cold weather. I gave both dogs a bath and dip. I cleaned the truck, gathered the garbage up and washed clothes and bedclothes. Because once a cold front arrives those will no longer be possible.

Some of my blog pages have asterisk's on the heading. **Those pages** contain either testimonies, letters, documentation that was included in the court trail and/or investigation. Those are relevant pages in a grey world where black and white facts need to be established .
This is an explanation for those seeking information who don't want to read almost 400 daily entries. Just look for the asterisk's.
Even though I worked today, I didn't work the entire day but took the afternoon off to campaign for the homeless. There have been 981,926 completed foreclosures in the United States in 2011. The number of homeless is escalating beyond anyone's comprehension.

The more involved you become the more horrendous the sheer magnitude of the housing problem becomes clearly evident. And it's an uncomfortable, ugly, situation for all homeless are human beings with needs and desires. What a heartbreaking dilemma.

1 Tim. 6:17 Tell those who are rich not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which will soon be gone, but their pride and trust should be in the living God who always richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment.

1 Tim. 6:18 Tell them to use their money to do good. They should be rich in good works and should give happily to those in need, always being ready to share with others whatever God has given them.

1 Tim. 6:19 By doing this they will be storing up real treasure for themselves in heaven--it is the only safe investment for eternity! And they will be living a fruitful Christian life down here as well.

I don't want to sleep out in the cold tonight. I don't want to be dirty. I don't want to face homelessness day after day, week after week, year in, year out. But by 10 pm I was sat in 40 degree temperatures asking, "So WHY am I?" It certainly isn't for the lack of begging people to do the right thing....
Again I simply beg with heart and soul..
There has to be someone related to Robert &
Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none viol
ent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence
shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying $140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, please convince
Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home
When planning for a year, plant corn. When planning for a decade, plant trees. When planning for life, educate people. ~Chinese Proverbs