Thursday, October 27, 2011

Frozen Misery

I woke up at 2 am with a shocking migraine. Not the type that causes vision problems, but the type that comes with that awful nausea. I am so ill. Three years of these migraines is making me wonder if I will ever be healthy ever again.

The cold, damp temperature was really bad. Cold enough to go right to the bone and I could neither go back to sleep nor stop shivering, so I quickly started putting on ski gear trying to find a way to retain some body warmth. Yet the migraine intensified despite taking medication and by 5 am I had no choice but to go back to bed and try to find some relief.

By 7.30 am I was able to control the migraine enough to find my legs and trying to find out why the bitter cold felt relentless I walked outside to see....snow falling...

http://www.ruidosowebcam.com

Lord, I can't handle snow this early. I can't handle it at all this winter. All I have asked to do is be able to walk into my own home, a comfortable warm home. The home I bought and paid for. The home I diligently fought to protect.

Yet I am again sat outside.. in the snow.I forgot that Gracie had never seen snow before and I watched her leap around in delight at this strange white stuff under her feet, and falling from the sky. I am so glad that she was having such a good time because I couldn't share her enthusiasm.

By 9 am it became obvious that the snow wasn't going to stop falling, at least not in the near future. This level of cold, for such long periods of time, is unbelievably hard on a person. When you can get part of your body warm, the other parts start to freeze. It's a constant fight trying to keep from freezing.

What on earth do I have to do to get these people to give back the stolen building fund? How can people be THIS inhumane?

Before noon I went to Ruidoso to run some errands ~ and take the opportunity to feel the comfortable warmth inside the truck. 2 hours inside the cab was simply wonderful. It made me almost feel like a human being instead of a waif and stray.

The rest of the afternoon was spent at the Lazy J, trying to catch a mare who didn't want to be caught. 60 acres is far too spacious for one mare, in an entire herd, who has decided that being caught is not on the agenda today. After 3 hours we gave up. Perhaps tomorrow she will have a change of heart.

At least the snow has melted but this bitter cold damp is so uncomfortable as sun fell I sat in the shed shivering cold questioning how I can face another winter of this.

In fact, I am questioning a lot. How people can sit and watch this happening over and over again for over a decade. Ignoring the pain and suffering one man is causing. I'm questioning moral fortitude, conscience, value's ..... and much much more.
Again I am simply begging anyone who may have the power to intervene, yet I don't know whom that may be. Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie, Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins, Malcolm Huckins. Your brother, cousin, son stole our building fund. I contact you because I am desperate enough to try and locate anyone who would help me retrieve the building fund your cousin, brother, son stole.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that Robert Huckins was not going to steal our money and leave me homeless. You personally guaranteed that it would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylvi Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to
build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domes
tic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.

I don't understand how this family stood by and watched so many women being victimized. I honestly and truly try to u
nderstand.. but I don't.
How could anyone sit and watch this happen to women who didn't have other resources? The level of cruelty is
incomprehensible.

I had to investigate myself. I had to stop work and do all of the leg work myself because no-one was going to help me. It cost an absolute small fortune to get any type of justice. But the justi
ce was not going to give myself and my mother a home. Yet the only thing I want is what we bought and paid for.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying $140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

I am simply begging you to make Robert Huckins return our stolen building fund in one lump sum so we can try to recover our lives, see my mother, and live in a home like you all do. Like Robert and Sylve Huckins does. Nothing more. Nothing less. Physically and emotionally I simply cannot withstand any more of this abuse. I am too ill and the stress of being homeless is killing me. I pray you will have mercy upon us. You are my only hope, and I am desperate enough to keep begging. Literally on my knee's begging.
"I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details." ~ Albert Einstein