Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fairness, Dignity, Respect & Twitter

After spending the entire afternoon and evening in bed very ill yesterday, I woke up at 10 pm feeling quite a bit better. Thankfully I was able to go back to sleep, and didn't wake up until late morning. Without the migraine.
When I opened my eyes and there wasn't excruciating pain ready to attack me it felt like Christmas Day and my birthday all wrapped up together. No pain, no violent illness, is a blessing beyond description.

By 1 pm .. having spent hours watering the lawns for my boss, it started to rain. Not a heavy rain, but a slow and peaceful rain, getting heavier and heavier by the minute.
It made the day wonderfully cool and refreshing. Sadly, it also make my bedding filthy and covered in mud.

Rio, Gracie and No-Name were simply delighted when they felt the rain drops, and Grace, not yet 3 months old is teaching me how to walk in mud with a pup under both feet. It's a veritable art.

While looking for a specific web site, as the rain poured, I came across a women's empowerment web site. Advocates for victims of crime and I noticed a quote that "rape is the only crime where the victims become the accused."

I so wish that no women victims of crime were allowed to be victimized by the judicial system designed to protect them ... but that simply isn't the way it is.
By 5 am the temperature started dropping considerably, into the lower 60's, and the damp was making it difficult for me to remain warm. As I started feeding No-Name a migraine, caused by the stress of shivering, shot across my eyes. By 7 pm I was simply freezing and no matter how many coats I put on I could find no relief. By 9 pm the dreaded migraine returned.

Last night, after 11 pm, I wondered outside and could smell fireplaces burning. Tonight I am simply praying that I can sleep.
I managed to set up a twitter account today, something that was long overdue.. I immediately linked with victims advocates, homeless advocates, judicial system, journalists and, of course, those within the horse industry.

The twitter account name is @DeniseBundy.
Don't you just love technology!There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back.
I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none violent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers f
ootsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylvi Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever. The list just goes on and on and on.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, please convince
Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

I believe that ignorance is the root of all evil. And that no one knows the truth. ~ Molly Ivins