Friday, October 14, 2011

When Clean Is Luxury

Another simply gorgeous day in the upper 70's after a night not as cold as previous nights. Even the flies are delighted at the weather. Are these new flies or do they go and hide in frigid cold weather?

Because of the health problems I have had in the past 3 years I tend to work short days, 7 days a week, but this has been a very productive day. A delightful day.
Yesterday while looking at bedding it was suggested that I buy a white bedspread that I took a fancy to. I gasped and started laughing. WHITE?
White is my favorite none-color. I simply love white. But I am sleeping in a shed that is filthy, full of dust, mold, mud and white is not exactly welcome. Dark colors won't even stay clean in this environment.
It is so time consuming trying to have "clean" bedclothes let alone trying to do the impossible by fighting to keep anything ... white. So today I spent a few hours trying to have a "clean" bed to sleep in tonight.

I know that it will only last one night before the bed is covered in dust and dirt. But that one night feels oh, so good.
Someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. I, like those victims who came before me, have been dragged through a living hell and I simply beg for your mercy. I can't obtain a home until Robert Huckins returns the money he stole from us that was to buy a home. Had he given the money back when he promised the white collar crime investigators I wouldn't be making this plea today. Had he never stolen any money I wouldn't be making this plea today. But he pushes the abuse and torment to an extent where no alternatives are offered. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...

And his freedom.


I have NOTHING but the continual cruel
ty and torment of being homeless.
Backward, turn backward, then time in your flight; Make me a child again just for tonight. Mother, come back from the echoeless shore, Take me again to your heart as of yore. ~A.M.W. Ball