Sunday, October 9, 2011

Time.. A Valuable Commodity

I woke up at 4.30 am frustrated with the physical pain. Spitting blood frustrated. It was 25 degree's outside and I just couldn't get warm no matter how I tried.
The sneezing, coughing and sore throat is starting to get a lot worse. I keep praying that I don't get the pneumonia I couldn't get rid of through the winters of 2009 and 2010.
October 2008:
This time in 2008 I had managed to get law enforcement actively involved after begging senators, legislators, Attorney Generals office. It was the Governor, Bill Richardson, who brought in the NM state police white collar crime investigators .
For which I will always be very grateful.
Robert Huckins had taken the $110,000 out of the Wells Fargo bank in late July, and in October he was already sat in jail on $100,000 cash only bond claiming that he didn't have any money.
And of course Sylve Huckins, who had looked me right in the face and refused to give me our building fund back in June, was now pretending that she didn't know anything about any money..
She refused to give back what she knew nothing about... time to start singing "Don't it make my brown eyes blue."
October 2009:
This time in 2009 I was being hauled through the criminal court proceedures with lawyers falling like flies and every trick in the book being used by Huckins to keep delaying the inevitable with perpetual "continuances." A cat and mouse strategy continued while I was desperately looking overseas for the stolen money. Everyone's stolen money.. not just ours. At that point my health started to fold.
October 2010:
Dorothy, having been subjected to years of this cat and mouse game, died in the early spring. By October 2010 I had purchased a single wide trailer to renovate for a temporary residence using the total amount donated in 2009. I was told that it would take a very short time to make it liveable and expected to be in it before the winter weather arrived. We had JUST replaced two windows, the front door and part of the floor & wall when someone called New Mexico CID and shut us down. Before we could sort anything out the volunteer builders from other states refused to be involved in the project further fearing problems with New Mexico Construction Industries Division.
Having been sat there for 12 months, October 2011, with no protection from the weather it is no longer possible to renovate the singlewide.. even if I could find the builders to do it. With $140,000 gone into thin air because of ONE couple and still no electricity on that land, I had just lost another few thousand dollars. I have every right to be frustrated. No one should have been so empowered that they could victimize and abuse so many women. No women should be subjected to this level of cruelty and destruction.

If you want to die young.. become homeless for a few years.Still, despite the frigid cold weather and the sneezing I felt a whole lot better today then I did yesterday, when the tumors were terribly painful. By 6.30 am I was outside feeding the horse, and at the first sound of the feed room door being opened the deer converged en mass begging for feed.

This is insanely cold weather. I was shivering even though I had put thermal ski equipment on. I cannot even imagine how the homeless without at least a shed can survive through the winters.

This is a day of researching breed registries, marketing, putting together the documentation for the not for profit riding program and praying that tonight be a whole lot warmer than last night.The only thing left for me to do is to plead to the family members of Robert Huckins to intervene. If that be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins.

If you would be caring enough, and humane enough to do so, please make your brother, son, cousin return the entire building fund he stole from us so that I can buy a home. I simply can't go on homeless.

It is already OCTOBER 2011 and my nerves are shattered now going into 4 years of hell, that should never have been allowed. I am devastated at the loss of my mother, my career, my home and all I want is what we have paid honest money for - and I beg for your mercy.


Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

No women should be abused, and suffer such cruelty, to this degree. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.
Sustainability isn't about the quick fix or the cheap solution. Generally it means making a commitment and trying, as best we can, to honor it. In any worthwhile enterprise, from protecting the environment to preserving a relationship, we are going to encounter difficulties. The good life is not a problem-free life. In point of fact, the process of overcoming adversity often produces some of the most rewarding experiences we will ever have. Human beings need to be challenged to 'test their mettle,' as it were. Throwing in the towel at the first sign of trouble or small inkling of distress may be the easy thing to do, but it doesn't help our self-concept. Most of life's troubles can be overcome if we are willing to work through them with patience. ~Michael A. Schuler