Saturday, January 21, 2012

Social Injustice - Bad. Injustice - Good?


It feels like we are going back into another cold period. It was in the 20's when I woke up, but by 9 am it was already in the upper 40's. A few months ago being outside in the upper 40's had me shivering. Today it feels like a veritable heatwave.

Yesterday evening my boss had a wee bit too much to drink and while intoxicated he started asking me if I had ever reached a point where I didn't want to live one more day. When I just "gave up" on life. I didn't know if to start laughing or crying. Perhaps it's hard for people in warm comfortable homes to "see" even when they are looking.


My yearly income has plummeted to under $4,000 per year because I am homeless. I am sat outside in inhumane conditions. I am too ill to survive these hardships, face a serious world-wide recession, and my family and career has been torn asunder by a career criminal. If I had a choice to go to be with the Lord and stay one more night in this predicament I wonder what I would chose... hmmmm.... choices, choices.
In the end I had to smile and walk away.This has been another day simply fraught with frustration as a card carrying Republican again objected to the term, "Social Injustice." He claims that people shouldn't be given something that they didn't earn. The conversation was far more heated than I am going to describe here, and involved MLK and the Occupy movement.

I'm going to skip the possibility that members of the Huckins-Ogilvie family may possibly be card carrying Republicans.

I am going to go straight to one black and white reality. How did any one political group start to believe that they have the sole rights to morality? And if that group contains Christian morals and ethics how can we ignore the commands of Christ? And why have they?

To show me a lesson, a Republican conservative posted an article:

An Open Letter To The Occupiers From Generation X

To the Occupy movement:

I know some of you mean well. I even share some of your concerns. The dismal economy has made it difficult to find a good job with benefits. Meanwhile, the government is bailing out the wealthy banks and mortgage lenders that helped precipitate this depressed economy.

I hear your frustrations about student loan debt. Generation X has a lot of student loan debt too, with little relief available. The older generations have indebted our generations for years down the road, and with the rising costs of school tuition, we have double the amount of debt. Social Security is expected to be insolvent by the time my generation reaches retirement age. We have been warned not to rely upon it. We are in the same boat as you. In some ways we are even worse off. Most of us have families, children and mortgages now. Losing a job hurts us much more than when we were 25 and single.

But where you are off base is demanding too much. There isn’t enough money to go around for government to solve all your problems. We live in the wealthiest nation in the world. We are overindulged, not deprived. Americans are fat – one-third are now obese - and suffering from an increasing number of illnesses because we live a sedentary lifestyle too lazy to cook, subsisting on unhealthy processed fast food as we drive instead of walk everywhere.

Your generation has been raised by helicopter parents who catered to your every whine, and praised you constantly in order to get you to be quiet instead of teaching you discipline. You have grown up thinking you are more accomplished than you really are. You expect to have it all at age 25 – what my generation has worked for 10-20 years longer to achieve. My generation worked in fast food restaurants and low-level jobs in high school, college and shortly thereafter when we were your age. Most of us didn’t have benefits and we didn’t complain, we were just grateful not to work hard labor in the fields.


Full article http://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2012/01/20/an_open_letter_to_the_occupiers_from_generation_x
Now wait a minute. The military members are part of Occupy groups. These are the men and women who put on a uniform and served in combat. ANY MANY ARE HOMELESS.

Veterans Join Occupy Wall Street Demonstrations

Some 2.3 million Americans have served in Iraq and Afghanistan, and almost half a million veterans last year went to the Department of Veterans Affairs for health care.

Their grievances tend to be deep and personal as they face the challenges of coming home from war. The unemployment rate for veterans, at 12.4 percent, is due to climb as thousands of military personnel flood out of the ranks into an extremely competitive job market, with the Defense Department cutting back on manpower this year and in the years ahead.

Many Iraq and Afghan war veterans have come home with mental health issues, including post traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury. While the VA is scrambling to provide therapy, counseling and employment support for these veterans, many veterans say such services are scarce and difficult to find.

Ruling on behalf of veterans, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals last spring found the VA in violation of the constitutional rights of veterans by failing to provide efficient and effective care and benefits. The court said veterans experience "unchallengeable and interminable delays'' in service, in part because of what it said is the "VA's unchecked incompetence.'' The Justice Department is appealing the ruling.

Veterans' participation in OWS recalls the Bonus Army of 1932, when some 15,000 World War I veterans marched into Washington demanding the payment of bonuses that had been promised. Despite months of protest, Congress refused to authorize the payments and the U.S. Army charged with drawn bayonets and tear gas into the shantytown where veterans and their families had camped.

Late last month, OWS participant Scott Olsen, a retired Marine who fought in Iraq, suffered a skull fracture during a scuffle with police in Oakland, Calif.

SO WHO is Rachel Alexander, the author of the Gen X editorial, I wondered:
Attorney Rachel Alexander's defense in the state Bar ethics hearing that could result in sanctions against her has been that she was only following orders when she worked on a controversial civil racketeering lawsuit against county officials, attorneys and Superior Court judges.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/election/azelections/articles/2011/10/09/20111009attorney-alexander-ethics-defense.html

And WHAT does Rachel Alexander do?

She is a bankruptcy attorney in Arizona.

Didn't Robert Huckins hire one of those to get rid of many of his victims? One whom died?

Dana Dildene
I'm trying to take care of my elderly mom who needs 24/7 care + work, etc. We have lost more money than we can afford at this point to help them survive the rest of their life. Every month is tough to meet the bills and we have no state assistance. He left us high and dry and cost us years worth of rent to help take care of my mom's increasing medical costs. I received a letter for creditors to attend the bankruptcy court in Roswell. I attended and was told that due to the bankruptcy they were removing the lien I put on his house. It's totally unfair.- Dana Dildene

I don't have the patience with these people because it seems to me that they are saying stealing money is alright.. but asking for welfare for a child is not alright. And if we ask for justice we are totally out of line. We should work? Work to support criminals? But isn't that against what Republicans believe?


This is why criminals get away with so much. Stealing is tantamount to corporate savvy.. being smarter than the victims. Homeless people are just throwaways, not smart enough to steal. Amazing.

As the gale force winds started to whip up I sat outside, homeless, trying to remind myself of the lessons I learned today. Hard to forget huh?
I cringe thinking that these are the types of hearts I am trying to reach. Will I ever find a conscience?
Is there ANY way to explain suffering and hardship to those who are not suffering or experiencing hardship?
There has to be someone related to Robert &Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none vio
lent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked f
or a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying
$140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, pl
ease convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Relevant pages:

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/shattered-dreams-endless-nightmare.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/paul-harvey-once-reported-if-you-want.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-is-robert-millard-huckins.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-where-is-money.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-defense-attorneys-woes.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/20
10/06/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/02/morally-bankrupt.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/06/robert-huckins-legal-plea.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/many-faces-of-abuse.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/shadow-women.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/price-of-crime.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/12/white-nothing-but-white.html

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality~Jules de Gaultier