Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rocky Mountain Low


Another freezing day in the Sacramento Mountains and I'm unsure when this frigid cold spell will end. I know that I am so ill and frustrated that my health is just getting worse. I would pay someone to take these migraines.

Yesterday evening I grabbed a pen and notepad and tried to start on the book again, but the throbbing migraine made it impossible to function and the freezing cold made me want to do nothing more than curl into a ball and sleep.

Drifting in and out of sleep all night I kept praying for the Lord to just take me home, get me out of this endless homeless nightmare. I didn't want to wake up this morning, as God is my witness I didn't want to wake up here on earth. No more, please God, no more of this.

To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson