Friday, March 4, 2011

Hitting A Brick Wall..



Despite all attempts to try and find any way to start getting the single wide renovated, the electricity & water functional and the barn roof on, I just seem to be hitting a brick wall. It's simply gorgeous weather, so inviting to "hit the ground running" yet I have been ill in bed with a migraine that is physically draining me.

Sometimes desire just isn't enough. Trying to get a roof over our heads has been the biggest hurdle I have ever faced in my life turning into a 3+ year odyssey with no end in sight. Some things make no sense whatsoever, so when I started crying yesterday morning and couldn't stop crying it didn't make one ounce of sense. By this afternoon my eyes were swollen and sore.. but still the tears fell.

You just feel so helpless. The weather is simply fabulous yet the hurdles remain exactly the same and you continue to hit a brick wall thoroughly exhausted.


The beauty of the world has two edges, one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder. ~ -Virginia Woolf