Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Is In The Air..


But my unsuccessful efforts to find any help with the house and barn have sent me into a downward spiral of depression.

Having spent the first 12 months unable to stop crying, I thought I was unable to shed another tear. But the past few days proved me wrong. The weather has been simply gorgeous ~ just ideal for working ~ yet instead of having hope and optimism I'm now going into panic, so depressed I don't know how to cope with the gut wrenching stress, and continual illness. I just can't stop crying.

On the 10th of March Robert Huckins will owe me another $450 (monthly) payment but I can't come up with the type of money it will take to hire contractors to renovate this single wide and get the roof on the barn for me ... let alone come up with the funds to buy the electric poles.

The way the courts have allowed this to be set up it will take Robert Huckins over TWO YEARS to repay the money that the electric poles will cost. I just don't know where to turn for help..


In skating over thin ice our safety is in our speed. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson