Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In Like A Lion... Out Like A Lamb..


Gale force winds stirred up yesterday afternoon giving truth to the saying that March comes "in like a lion and goes out like a lamb." You could barely see the Sierra Blanca that looms over us for dust, despite being so close to it.

I was so deathly ill that a trip to Lawrence Brothers grocery store turned into an awful situation. I started to be physically sick while walking into the store, and ran between vehicles to hide. It took me 30 minutes to get the gagging under control. But all through the store it continued and terrified that I would be sick inside the store I grabbed the few items we needed and ran..

I just can't believe what has happened to me in 3 years. I'm so spent.. and my life, any semblance of my life I had, has gone. I keep hearing the quote, "Life is short." But sometimes it's just way too long. Painfully long. Unnecessarily long.

I turned 56 today.. well, I think I turned 56 today. Maybe the numbers should be reversed. *Sigh*

The weather today is simply wild. High winds, colder than it has been for the past week, and pretty dismal. The Ford350, the "Grey Ghost," was returned to me yesterday. It is running, barely, but still needing all the lifters replaced. So today I'll try to clean it, detail it.. and hope that the truck goes to a new home before next week.To someone who can afford to put the money into it that it will cost to repair.
Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of it's sorrow, but only empties today of it's strength ~ Charles Spurgeon