Tuesday, April 26, 2011

$77,176.84


The $456.66 minimum restitution payment allowed to prevent Robert Huckins from being put in jail arrived this morning, leaving $77,176.84 of our building fund still owed. It's heartbreaking, simply heartbreaking.
As I looked at the money order all I could do was start crying.

A cold front has come in , dropping into the 20's during the night, getting no higher than the 50's during the day. I don't even know if it reached 50 yesterday. 50+ mph wind gusts is making today not very pleasant to work in.

The region is so dry no-one would be the least surprised if we didn't have another dangerous wildfire in the days ahead.

I have taken to entering any competition that may give me the funds to get a home, but my spirits are pretty low.



Facts are to the mind what food is to the body.~ Edmund Burke