Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's All My Mother's Fault

She raised me to be an honest and honorable person and I notice that crooks and thieves seem to have secure homes and don't have to worry about being left homeless. They simply take our homes and suffer the severe penalty of having to work for Walmart.

I never thought that working for Walmart would be punishment for multiple felony crimes. It would be somewhat funny if it wasn't so sad.

But there you have it.. if you steal large amounts of money in Lincoln County don't worry about having to go to jail, or losing YOUR home. God forbid, we'd hate to leave a convicted felon homeless. You'd better buy yourself a Walmart uniform because you are going to need it.

Yesterday I ended up so deathly ill - again -I didn't know which direction to turn. I don't understand how I can feel fine one minute, and the next my head is being pounded by an invisible sledge hammer, and my stomach doing cartwheels. Even while falling asleep the shed walls were spinning around me. I woke up at 4.30 am still so ill I wanted to go back to sleep - but sleep wouldn't come.

These migraines exhaust you. It's beyond the time you are unable to move because you feel so ill, the lost time. Trying to recover, to find the energy to move faster than a sloth on librium, is so difficult.

The $450 restitution payment from Robert Huckins that was scheduled to be paid on or before April 10th - the minimum amount that will stop him from going to jail, hasn't yet arrived. From here on I have to try and scrape up every penny I can find and sink as much money as I can into that land. There has to be a way to get that trailer renovated quickly.

So for today I am praying that I will feel better tomorrow, and life will stop throwing curve balls, even though the weather is gorgeous and I am so desperate. I need enough time to allow me to focus on a home, barn and getting into a comfortable living situation so I can have my family back and my career.

I need to try and get rid of this awful migraine and pray that the Lord gives me direction and sends me help on the horizon, someone with the skills to do construction work.

I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale