Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dampened Hopes

I had to leave for 24 hours to look after my grand-children but the weather turned so damp I quickly became deathly ill and physically unable to move faster than a sloth on Librium. Walking back into this shed at 7 am this morning was like walking into a dark dismal dungeon that stunk of mold and sewage. The racoons and skunk had wrecked the place, and the bed was covered in mud. Still, the moisture is what we needed to stop the high fire danger so the blessing is not to be missed.

This past 2 days has been a time preoccupied with volunteer work. Marketing the upcoming trail rides and ministry events., and trying to stop this awful panic that is gripping me in regard to the house and barn that I so desperately need to be in before winter comes.

I spoke to a representative of the ACTHA yesterday and had to laugh when she asked if I would be available to become involved with the organization. How on earth can you explain to anyone that your career, your life, your family, is on hold because you can't get a home and barn, that you paid for, from which to work from ... how do you explain this?

Good news came from my youngest daughter, for the doctors have just released her from isolation for the MRSA. This is going to be the first time in months she has been allowed to leave the house. And the rain started again this afternoon. not as much as we need but enough to give this dry parched land the moisture it needs.

Meanwhile, I am back to trying to figure out the house and barn. There is a level of abuse - of sheer unadulterated torment - that actually makes you feel like a none existent human being. Not a human being with feelings, needs, emotions, pains, desires, goals... as though your life is so insignificant that it can be shredded without a moments thought.

I passed that point a long, long time ago and today I am going through the motion, but I feel like I am being put through a meat grinder every single day.

The economy is simply terrifying for a woman alone who has been forced into homelessness. I don't have anything to grab onto for I am so desperately trying to recover our home, career, family.

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: Here's the short story. If the Republicans allow the debt ceiling to be raised, the TEA Parties will crucify them and they know it. Furthermore, if they raise the debt ceiling this year, they just postpone Judgement Day until next year, and if they raise it again next year, they postpone it till the year after that. Each time they raise the debt ceiling they make Judgement Day that much worse, inflating the bubble just that much more for a much bigger pop later on. They know that too. Our government has finally painted itself into a corner.

So what we can look forward to politically over the next several months is some fancy footwork on the part of the Republicans and the Democrats. There will be an attempt to sell the idea of raising the debt ceiling with the promise of spending cuts later that will supposedly lower the debt later. Of course the American people have all heard this before. It's an old lie and I don't think it will sell this time.

It looks like America's economic Judgement Day will hit us sometime in middle to late 2011. Of course, there is always the possibility the debt ceiling will be raised, the bubble will be inflated more, and Judgement Day will be postponed till 2012, but by that time if they try to raise the debt ceiling in an election year, there will be political hell to pay in November of 2012. It would seem some Republicans, particularly the TEA Party favorites, are gambling that it's better to allow the government to default this year, let the bubble burst sooner rather than later, and let the chips fall were they may now, so they have time to regroup and figure out their reelection strategy before 2012.

Compounding this whole situation will be the Congressional hearings on the Federal Reserve to be chaired by Congressman Ron Paul. Paul has a reputation of calling out the Federal Reserve for what it is, and calling for it's abolition as well. That's going to attract a lot of attention to the fiscal policies of our government, and the tricks the government has been playing on the American people for nearly 100 years.

Whatever happens this is going to be the most interesting year in a lifetime to watch Capitol Hill fiscal politics, and of course, the consequences of whatever happens will have a direct, profound, and potentially painful consequence for each and every one of us in the months and years ahead.

America's economic Judgement Day is upon us - 100 years in the making. The "American Century" is over. Remember, God loves us. He does not want to destroy us. Rather, he wants to bring us to our knees, and he is doing whatever it takes to get us into that position.

Here's the "good news" in all of this - sort of. If America has the flu than Europe has pneumonia, as is demonstrated by this humorous take below. Everything in the below video is true, and it just demonstrates in three short minutes why the whole Western world is about to undergo the worst economic disaster since the fall of the Roman Empire...
http://youtu.be/NOzR3UAyXao



I can only repeat what I said on my mother's birthday: Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie, Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins, Malcolm Huckins. Your brother, cousin, son stole our building fund. There is so much about this that is so surreal to me.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylvi Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $80,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever. The list just goes on and on and on.

I don't understand how this family stood by and watched so many women being victimized. I honestly and truly try to understand.. but I don't.
How could anyone sit and watch this happen to women who didn't have other resources? The level of cruelty is incomprehensible.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

I had to investigate myself. I had to stop work and do all of the leg work myself because no-one was going to help me. It cost an absolute small fortune to get any type of justice. But the justice was not going to give myself and my mother a home. Yet the only thing I want is what we bought and paid for.

I am simply begging you to make Robert Huckins return our stolen building fund so we can try to recover our lives and live in a home like you all do. Like Robert and Sylve Huckins does. Nothing more. Nothing less. Physically and emotionally I simply cannot withstand any more of this abuse. I am too ill and the stress of being homeless is killing me. I pray you will have mercy upon us. You are my only hope. I am begging, literally on my knee's begging.


Pain is real when you get other people to believe in it. If no one believes in it but you, your pain is madness or hysteria.~ Naomi Wolf