Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Home Improvement

Yesterday I was so chronically ill I could barely make it through the day. Thankfully I fell asleep very early and had a peaceful night, which is what I needed to be able to get over the chest pains and migraine.

I woke up wide eyed and bushy tailed at 5 am feeling so good I wanted to fall prostrate and thank the Lord.

Early this morning I phoned Jan for an update on the electricity, and she was going to phone the electrician because she knew that he had secured the information I needed to proceed. So for right now it's a "hurry up and wait" proposition. I am praying that I have the adequate funds to get this problem rectified once and for all. Emotionally I simply can't handle this continued "spinning wheels," and physically I can't survive another winter homeless.

Even though it's very warm, 87 degree's, the clouds are making it feel far more tolerable. Yet my heart and eyes are set on the upcoming winter simply terrified that the house and barn cannot be started let alone finished by then.
It makes summers nothing beyond a stress filled horror of horrors that I have tried to withstand for 3 years, but I know that my health is failing and I can't go on physically or emotionally much further.

This afternoon I met with my daughter and went shopping for my boss, while she finished the shopping for the emergency services function. We walked around Wal-Mart, bumping into friends and co-workers past and present, and we discussed the economy. The difficulties people are having making ends meet.
We reflected on my own situation. If I lost this shed, which has kept me afloat for over 3 years, I may as well put a gun to my head because homeless without a home and barn I am so vulnerable. I can't afford to rent. I'm far too ill to do what I could have done 3 years ago. Not knowing if I can ever see my mother alive again I'm a nervous wreck.

This has been over three years of being subjected to the worst type of abuse any woman could imagine from a non-family member. Months upon months of bullying, lying, threatening, tormenting. A constant cat and mouse game both with myself, investigators and the district attorney's office. saying that he would return the stolen building fund time and time again, then not returning it. It was frustrating for everyone, but for myself my entire life, my career, my mother ~ everything, was on the line. And Robert Huckins knew that.

If the economy is frightening young married couples with stability how it is supposed to effect a middle aged disabled woman with a mother in her 80's, who has lost all the money they had for a home to a criminal.. who still refuses to give it back. Because to not give it back is the control, the power, to destroy human beings.

http://youtu.be/MHk-vvsDWnM

Ron Paul: "We Will Default Because The Debt Is Unsustainable"

I am so frightened I can't stand it. Frightened of winter coming. Mortified that I may never see my mother alive again. Horrified that I may never ever have a home again and will die homeless.
Again I appeal to the Huckins family members I am aware of, Malcolm Huckins, Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. What happened to Dorothy McKeever was inexcusable, and not one person would speak up for her. What happened to myself and my family no different. Your brother, cousin, son, Robert Huckins, stole our building fund. He walked out of the Wells Fargo Bank on Sudderth Drive with $110,000 DAYS before the White Collar Crime investigators, for the State of New Mexico, demanded that he repay ALL of our building fund back within a 30 day period. The money disappeared into thin air, even though days later he was recorded in a deposition admitting that he had the money, adding that he didn't need 30 days to repay the money back, he could pay it back in less time. Officer John Barnes of the state police was present during that deposition. Someone knows where our building fund is. And the people who know where it is are perfectly aware of the damage they are doing. There was much, much money collected from numerous victims than the amount of money recorded in this particular withdrawal from the Wells Fargo bank. And it wasn't spent on contracted jobs, because almost all employees and subcontractors were given hot checks. A number so large in dollar amount and numbers that it was impossible to account for them all. I can't physically go on being homeless and I want to see my mother. The 12th District Courts described this damage as "grievous." I would call it far more. Abuse above and beyond what any woman should be subjected to, let alone a victim of crime. I implore you to intervene and make your brother, cousin, son, return ALL of the building fund that he stole so that we can have what you all have... a home. We have paid for a home many, many times over both in finances and pain & suffering due to this continued this cruelty. I will keep asking every single day until the day I die, because I am so desperate.
The things that will destroy us are: politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice. ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi