Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Homeless NOT Hopeless

The rain we prayed for yesterday never materialized but I became so upset trying to sort out the means to get the two electric poles on the land I went to bed very ill, very early, with a serious migraine.

Thankfully my boss had a normal blood sugar reading this morning so it looks like the drama one person was thoroughly enjoying is finally over. Drama, the stuff some feed off. I never really understood why some pretend to be doctors or in the medical field when they are far from it. Unless one calls "google" a medical degree. It seems dangerous ground to me.
My boss kept asking me medical questions. I kept telling him that I am not a doctor. I can't give a diagnosis, nor a prognosis, or give medical advice. My oldest daughter is in the medical field. You would want her and her peers around if your life needed saving, if it was life and death situation. But even she would refuse to go further than her job description allowed. Because she isn't a doctor.

So I am pleased that our own version of "House" has, prayerfully, ended. I couldn't handle any more of the melodrama.

For the past week I have really given much consideration to the emotional, mental, physical results of trying to recover from this type of criminal activity. It's been important for me because it's making me so physically ill, and I have to find a way to overcome this reaction to the stress. Everything I read about homelessness indicates drug addiction, mental problems. Somehow if you are homeless you are hopeless.

To those who have had their home stolen by fraud and embezzlement, white collar crime, it seems like a victimless crime. Somehow it's not the same as fire, flood, foreclosure even though the results are the same and the path perhaps far more horrendous.

I tend not to throw away any relevant communication and I have e-mail after e-mail that I have received in a 3+ year period. Starting with hiring Robert Huckins to build a house and barn. My ability to get things in written form and retain it became instrumental in my case, but it's left an indelible mark in my life.

It's an eye opener when conservatives start accusing you of doing something wrong by fighting crime because you were not born in the USA. Somehow the American felon is in the right. See "Life's Simple truth's" January 6th, 2011. Or when Christians make up fictitious stories that would make Hollywood blush in shame, see "Truth & Honesty: A Rare Commodity" October 7th, 2010. When your heartbreak becomes someone else's excitement and drama it's very upsetting.

Throughout 2008 until 2010 I was so engulfed in sheer desperation, trying to find the stolen money, trying to stop him from hurting more women, trying to work full time as an investigator because no-one else was willing to. I doubt that anyone could have obtained a word out of me that wasn't directed at the stolen money, because we couldn't have a home without that money.
By the time Officer John Barnes was involved he made the comment that "I had made it very easy on them."

When Robert Huckins closed down "Cabinet Craft" and "MJR Designs" and opened "Concept Pro's" in another state I was days behind him and immediately phoned the DA's office and told them that he'd changed business name and location.

Knowing that the money from ALL victims, going back years, could be being sent out of the United States I followed that lead..

Date: 7/25/2008 6:34:38 AM
To: Denise
Subject: Re: Information sought
Dear Mrs Bundy,
I know persons as Huckins can let you believe anything. Unfortunately they have a special "talent" for this.
If you wish I can contact the prosecutor and I can try to find out if he was condemned in Belgium as well.
The basic hourly tariff is 125 EUR and I can cap this at 3 hours, which implies that I can do this for EUR 375. This amount covers all, fees and costs, but it goes without saying that I can't guarantee any result.I await your reaction. If you agree, I need also your coordinates in full (date and place of birth, full address)

Best regards,
Karel Mul, Dr. Jur., Lic. Not.

advocaat-avocat-attorney at law

Advocatenkantoor Mul / Cabinet d'avocats Mul / Mul Law Offices

Vlaamse Kunstlaan, 3

B 2020 Antwerpen

Belgiƫ-Belgique-Belgium

tel (+32) (0)3 2373426

fax (+32) (0)3 2370744

info@drmul.com

http://www.drmul.com

Member AEA (European Association of Lawyers) & IARG (International Assets Recovery Group)


Despite all of the efforts I put into trying to locate and obtain our building fund in sheer desperation, today I am in exactly the same situation. Homeless. The emotional and physical damages have been horrendous. I've had pneumonia more times than I can count. 3 years of no sleep to call anything. My health has taken a turn for the worse I never expected. And I am wondering how a convicted felon can live in a $160,000 home and his victim be homeless? It boggles the mind.
But I do have boxes of communication put onto CD's starting October-November 2007 should anyone want it. I even have the blueprints Robert Huckins drew of the home that he told white collar crime investigators that he had no intention to build. What I don't have.... is a home and a place my mother can come to, or a place to work. Or a life returned to normal.I can only keep appealing to Robert Huckins family. Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie, Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins, Malcolm Huckins. I have exhausted all routes to recover the building fund your son, brother, cousin stole. I believe that I went far beyond what most people would go, because I was willing to dig deep and dig hard to find the money. To say that being left homeless in desperate straits is cruel and abusive is an understatement. I beg for your mercy in recovering our money so we can have the home we bought and paid for. As June 2011 is passing by I am in sheer panic for I know today, just as I knew in 2008, that without this money we face permanent homelessness, and time is slowly creeping towards yet another winter. I beg as I have never begged before. I would rather have been physically beaten than have gone through the mental and emotional beating I have taken - to still end up homeless.

Reverence for Life affords me my fundamental principle of morality, namely, that good consists in maintaining, assisting, and enhancing life and that to destroy, harm, or to hinder life is evil. Affirmation of the world -- that is affirmation of the will to live, which appears in phenomenal forms all around me -- is only possible for me in that I give myself out for other life. ~Albert Schweitzer