Thursday, July 28, 2011

Reckless Endangerment

Yesterday all afternoon and evening the thunder and lightening clattered directly above us, but the serious rain fall seemed to head towards Ruidoso and Ruisoso Downs, again. The damp weather and slow drizzle is very welcome, but it's playing havoc with my body. It was 51 degree's this morning when I woke up, which felt a whole lot less because of the 50% dew point. I was simply freezing cold and my body was stiff and sore. Still, we need this moisture in the worst way. Yesterday I could barely put one foot in front of the other, and I ended up going to bed last night very early with a terrible migraine.

All morning the mule deer followed me around as I tried to weed the garden. The drought has been very hard on them, without adequate food to forage. I am so used to both deer and elk coming in to beg food during the winter, but this is the first time I have seen so many during the summer.

In the late morning I went to Ruidoso to do some shopping for my boss, stopping at the soccer field to watch my youngest grand-daughter participate in the church sponsored sports camp. On the way back to Alto it suddenly hit me that almost everyone was going "home" but I don't have a home to go to.
I'm simply shattered.

I have still not heard a word about the electricity on the land. Even though I try not to panic the anxiety is so bad that I am having a difficult time sleeping for the night terrors. This is the fourth winter I am facing homeless and it's become very clear that when a career criminal has been allowed to keep doing the same pattern of behavior, subjecting so many people, mostly women, to the same hardships, it's nothing more than reckless endangerment. Especially when the convicted felon admitted, under testimony, that this was a premeditated act. The fact that it would leave women homeless doesn't seem to be of any consequence. "Abuse" simply doesn't meet the extreme nature of the crime.

Someone should throw Robert & Sylve Huckins out of their home for a winter and let them be subjected to the elements homeless and in dire straits. Throwing the judges out with them may not be a bad idea.There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back.
I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none violent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers f
ootsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylvi Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever. The list just goes on and on and on.

Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Please, I beg with everything I have within me, please convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson