Friday, July 29, 2011

Wipe Your Feet

The weather was simply gorgeous today, a nice and cool 77 degree's in the morning with a nice breeze blowing. At it's highest it never went over 82 degrees, but the constant damp during the night is wearing me down and making it virtually impossible for me to physically move.

The clouds seem to be taunting us. The dark clouds come overhead persuading you that rain is going to fall, and minutes later the sun appears. A scenario repeated throughout the day without a drop of rain falling. Everything is so dry it's starting to look like autumn already.

I have gained 50 lbs in the last 2 years and I need to lose that weight. One of the difficulties of being this ill is the frequency you stay in bed unable to move.. and the weight gain was an unexpected consequence for someone who was in a size 3 jean size and weighed 102 lbs at the time our building fund was stolen.

When my youngest daughter was in Ruidoso last week she said that I looked like, "grandma." Looking at the photographs of myself, how ill and tired I look, I must disagree. My 85 year old mother looks a whole lot better than I do today. The photographs on the blog were taken during the time I hired Robert Huckins by the way. One day I may have the courage to show what has happened to me since.. but not today. Today I am too much of a coward to post recent photographs.
The Huckins literally wiped me into the ground.
I went to TR's to pick up a racing program for my boss and couldn't get out fast enough. Jan invited me to an organization function ~ as her guest, and I agreed to attend until I started to fear how I could handle being with people for hours. I can't go hours without being physically ill. The gagging, and often vomiting, is so out of control I am trying to teach myself to breathe through my nose to lessen the severity. This kind of nervous reaction, compounded by the severe migraines, through prolonged stress is fairly new to me. I have never even heard of it until it happened to me during the constant court trial delays. I have had a nervous disposition in my entire life.
Today I have no idea how to stop it.

I'm as tough as nails. I have the "metal" the early pioneers have. But not tough enough to withstand the past few years. It's amazing what years of stress, court cases, homelessness can do to a person. It is the most destruction one can do to a human being without being arrested for murder, or torment, and I suspect that murder would be a lot more humane. And that isn't a sarcastic comment. I truly mean it.

I still have not heard a word about the electricity to my land. The day I actually get that information I expect it to be brought by someone walking on water...

There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back.
I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none violent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers f
ootsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylvi Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There
was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever. The list just goes on and on and on.

Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Please, I beg with everything I have within me, please convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Walking, working, barely breathing. My thoughts, far away, Heart aching, mind racing. Sleep does not come easily, nor last long....~Peter Winstanley