Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pillar To Post

The morning started out wonderfully, I had put a movie in to watch last night, but quickly fell asleep. I'm sure that I missed a good movie, but my body so needs sleep that it was a blessing to miss it.

By 7 am the deer had started to arrive begging for food. In a drought, with so little foliage to eat it's not unusual for the deer to remain in the lower elevations instead of heading further up the mountain. What amazes me is that the larger herds I am seeing are all young buck.

The skies soon became cloudy and the thunder shattered the silence. I felt sure that THIS was going to be the day that rains came again, but the clouds continued east almost teasing us. We really need more rain in the worst possible way. Throughout the afternoon I ran errands, and stopped by the hospital to say a word with my oldest daughter.

Walking into Lawrence Bros. I bumped into Robert Huckins, who had the normal air of condescending arrogance.. the smirk of "gotcha" and there is nothing you can do about it. I despair at the heartache and heartbreak this man has caused so many elderly women. It is thoroughly shameful. But it's even worse knowing that he was allowed to get way with it.. no matter how much destruction it caused.

For a reason I never really understand I have been seriously depressed today... just a sadness & fear I couldn't overcome and overwhelmed me.

August is so close I am almost dreading to see the calendar turn over for fear that it will be the last straw for me. No matter how many phone calls, how many attempts I make trying to just get the barn started or the single wide finished I am so short of funds I can't do it.
I know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that until someone actually makes Robert and or Sylve Huckins return the building fund he stole from us, I don't have a prayer. And I am terrified of the consequences we will pay.

Someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us. I, like those victims who came before me, have been dragged through a living hell and I simply beg for your mercy. I can't obtain a home until Robert Huckins returns the money he stole from us that was to buy a home, and I can't remain homeless. Had he given the money back when he promised the white collar crime investigators I wouldn't be making this plea today. Had he never stolen any money I wouldn't be making this plea today. But he pushes the abuse and torment to an extent where no alternatives are offered. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.Goodness makes greatness truly valuable, and greatness make goodness much more serviceable. ~Matthew Henry