Sunday, June 26, 2011

Computer Woes

Late yesterday my computer was attacked by the Trojan "XP Internet Security 2012" and it more or less shut everything down. Malware isolated and deleted the trojan, yet I'm still trying to get the computer functional. I am having difficulties restoring the Firefox browser, and all my passwords have been deleted.

So it's been a frustrating time trying to undo damage and prevent more damage.
The weather is so hot it is unbearable, going close to 100 degree's here in Alto, well over 120 degrees inside this shed, which has become a hot house with no air. And yet another wildfire has started in northern New Mexico close to Los Alamos and White Rock. We have rain forecast for later today and tonight and I am praying that it comes, we need rain in the worst possible way. Until then I'll keep struggling with a computer that seems to have a mind of it's own and doesn't want to heed any command given..


Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie, Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins, Malcolm Huckins. Your brother, cousin, son stole our building fund. Until he returns it we are destitute and desperate and I appeal to you to have mercy upon us and motivate him to return our money to us so we can live in a home. I'm unsure how anyone can view leaving women, like Dorothy McKeever and myself in the worst situation any human being can be in, as acceptable. It's not acceptable. Victimizing women should never be acceptable behavior. All I want is the money for our home returned - our building fund - and to be allowed to have our lives and family back. That isn't a lot to ask for. But it's everything to us.

The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles. ~Mohandas K. Gandhi