Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cardboard Testimony

The morning started in fine form, the farrier arrived to shoe No-Name and my youngest daughter had some good medical news pertaining to her dental problems.

An individual active in homelessness in the USA sent me an e-mail which simply read: Hang in there, though. Sometimes surprisingly fortunate, even miraculous things happen too. I wish I had his optimism as the 4th year of being homelessness approaches, but I sincerely appreciated his optimism.

Almost October. I have heard not a word from the electrician but I am praying with diligence that I can ... if nothing else, get the utilities working on the land before the weather turns.
This is nerve shattering..
Today was a day of running errands, and what started as a beautiful sunny day in the lower 80's soon became overcast in the afternoon. By the time I walked back into this shed it was..... full of flies. Hundreds of them. Why do they not all die off when it turns cold?
In the early evening I had the saddening task of trying to find out if the living room furniture is getting mildewed in the flooded tack room. It is. I walked away heartbroken not knowing what to do to protect my belongings... but not wanting to even start seeking a resolve until tomorrow.

For two years, while we went through the criminal court case, I had everything inside storage units but the costs for both myself and my family was literally exorbitant.

Ever since I took everything out of storage I have turned into the cardboard queen, packing, repacking, repacking again and again and again. But what to do about fine quality upholstery is simply beyond me. Cardboard isn't enough.
Again I appeal to the Huckins family members I am aware of, Malcolm Huckins, Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) What happened to Dorothy McKeever was inexcusable, and not one person would speak up for her. What happened to myself and my family no different. Your brother, cousin, son, Robert Huckins, stole our building fund knowing that once it was hidden we wouldn't even have the funds to rent a home.

He walked out of the Wells Fargo Bank on Sudderth Drive with $110,000 DAYS before the White Collar Crime investigators, for the State of New Mexico, demanded that he repay ALL of our building fund back within a 30 day period. The money disappeared into thin air, even though days later he was recorded in a deposition admitting that he had the money, adding that he didn't need 30 days to repay the money back, he could pay it back in less time.

Officer John Barnes of the state police was present during that deposition. Someone knows where our building fund is. And the people who know where it is are perfectly aware of the damage they are doing. There was much, much money collected from numerous victims than the amount of money recorded in this particular withdrawal from the Wells Fargo bank. And it wasn't spent on contracted jobs, because almost all employees and subcontractors were given hot checks. A number so large in dollar amount and numbers that it was impossible to account for them all.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


I can't physically go on being homeless and I want to see my mother. The 12th District Courts described this damage as "grievous." I would call it far more. Abuse above and beyond what any woman should be subjected to, let alone a victim of crime.
I implore you to intervene and make your brother, cousin, son, return ALL of the building fund that he stole so that we can have what you all have...
a home. I am begging for anyone to help me retrieve our home. We have paid for a home many, many times over both in finances and pain & suffering due to this continued this cruelty. I will keep asking every single day until the day I die, because I am so desperate, and I have no idea where else to turn.

The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues.~ Rene Descartes