Thursday, September 29, 2011

Home Is Where Your Journey Begins

The morning was simply gorgeous. Much warmer than usual, sunny.. just delightful. I woke up with a slight throb behind my right eye, and that awful feeling of a migraine settling in my stomach.

Seeing as I had so many errands to run today, that couldn't be delayed, I decided to start early, before the migraine made it impossible for me to function. Before noon the migraine intensified and went to both eyes.
I think I must have hauled a trailer the whole way to and from Nogal and never realized that I had one tire so low it was almost flat.
I know the migraines are stress and worry induced, but seeing as I cannot materialize a home & barn out of the clear blue sky I'm unsure how to keep them under control. I certainly can't add massive medical bills onto the damages I seem to be paying for.

Going by my property always rips my heart out of my chest and has an adverse effect on my health. It wouldn't take much for me to have a home and barn there, it wouldn't take a lot of money and it could be completed within days. It wouldn't be hard to get my life back to normal.

If... that dreaded word. IF.

If Robert Huckins would return all of the money he stole from us this nightmare would end almost overnight.

If.


But he refuses.

By the time I was back in Alto I was violently ill and crawled back into the shed to take some pain medication and sleep for a few hours. It may rain tonight.. I pray it does.

If home is where your journey begins could anyone tell me how it ends for the homeless?
Sometimes I wonder if I will ever find anyone who cares. Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, Michael Huckins, Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) Anyone who may know where our building fund is hidden, or anyone who may help retrieve it. I am praying that one of you can speak to your cousin, brother, son and appeal to him to return the building fund he stole from us.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

While it was 24 degrees below zero outside you were all in warm homes. I was outside with no heat. While your lives have gone on uninterrupted. While your lives have gone on as normal, my family, my career, our lives have been irreparably shattered. I have not been able to see my mother since she came to Ruidoso to buy a home in 2007. We have tried every means to go on without the stolen money. But we can't obtain a home and restore our family unless it is returned. I implore, I beg as I have never begged before, I am begging for mercy. Please get Robert Huckins to return what wasn't his to take. What was our legal property. What we desperately needed to put a roof over our heads. To have a home. No-one should be so cruel and callous to steal someone's home and leave women homeless and desperate.
Most people, no doubt, when they espouse human rights, make their own mental reservation about the proper application of the word "human." ~ Suzanne Lafollette