Saturday, September 10, 2011

Run Away Home

Had it started snowing this morning I wouldn't have been the least surprised. It was one of those mornings when you can feel the snow falling even when it's not. The sky was almost grey-blue, giving such a "dark" feeling.

This shed is so full of mud and mold I decided to try and clean it up, just enough to have clean sheets to sleep on, and a clean floor to walk on. To try and decrease this awful smell. But it's been a day long exercise in frustration. It's hard living in a tiny spot in a garden shed because you really cannot move belongings to clean up the mess. You have nowhere to move them to. Gracie is recovering well, but becoming a canine rebel without a cause. Last night she decided that the only "safe" place to be was... snuggled right next to me. The lump on her jaw is still causing me some concern so I'll apply hot packs tonight to see if I can soften the infection remaining.

I am so pleased that animals owned by homeless people don't have any idea that they - also - are homeless. It was spoil the fun when Rio & Gracie have so much joy.

Despite a really miserable chilly night and early morning today turned into a gorgeous day after 12 noon, and I managed to get - if nothing else - clean bedclothes tonight. I am praying that today a home surfaced for the three Norwegian Fjords, with an ag teacher in Arizona. The only thing left for me to do is to plead to the family members of Robert Huckins to intervene. If that be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. If you would be caring enough, and humane enough to do so, please make your brother, son, cousin return the entire building fund he stole from us so that I can buy a home. I simply can't go on homeless. It is already September 2011 and my nerves are in shambles after over 3 years of hell, that should never have been allowed. I am devastated at the loss of my mother, my career, my home and all I want is what we have paid honest money for - and I beg for your mercy.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

No women should be abused to this degree. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.

Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God, and value it next to a good conscience; for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of; a blessing that money cannot buy. ~Izaak Walton