Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Toadily Insane 24 hours

Yesterday morning I woke up to find that my computer power source had burned up in the night. I knew that the computer had suffered irreparable damage, but I never expected such an early demise.
I thank God that the hard drive was salvageable because all legal documents and files are on that drive. Time to make a back-up.Some days are so hard that you almost have to laugh. After taking my computer in I stopped to get my boss some Manudo at Chef Lupe's. But then I had to stop at Lawrence Brothers and not wanting the dogs to get into the Manudo I put the pint container, in the paper bag, under the drivers side truck tire. Right in full view where I couldn't miss it when getting back in the truck.

Unfortunately I did miss it, I forgot all about it. I was miles away fretting and worrying. I forgot all about it until I pulled into TR's and suddenly realized that the Manudo was not inside the truck. I was red faced with embarrassment when I had to explain what I had done.

Today has been a lot slower but just as stressful. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, but the fear that winter is dangerously close never leaves my mind. And the economy is simply terrifying.

I did speak to the electrician which was a huge "Amen" moment. Perhaps, the Lord willing, I can get utilities to that land. I am stressed so much I feel like a Stradivarius.

Trying to get a home is such a hardship, and the horror that my elderly mother sold her one and only home to line the pocket of a career criminal just keeps the tears running down my face.

The only thing left for me to do is to plead to the family members of Robert Huckins to intervene. If that be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. If you would be caring enough, and humane enough to do so, please make your brother, son, cousin return the entire building fund he stole from us so that I can buy a home. I simply can't go on homeless. It is already September 2011 and my nerves are in shambles after over 3 years of hell, that should never have been allowed. I am devastated at the loss of my mother, my career, my home and all I want is what we have paid honest money for - and I beg for your mercy.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

No women should be abused to this degree. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.

Being heard is so close to being loved that for the average person they are almost indistinguishable.~ David Augsburger