Saturday, September 24, 2011

Social Category Of People

I was frozen when I woke up this morning and my body is feeling the adverse effects of the colder damp nights in this shed. I think it only got down to 50 outside, but inside this dark cold shed it was 15 degree's colder. Even after 9 am, when it reached 60 degrees, I just couldn't get warm no matter what I did.

I started to become ill early yesterday evening and spent the entire night fighting a violent migraine. This has been a really bad night and today I am in excruciating pain. My hips, spine and neck feel as though I am being physically tortured.

I have days when I hurt so much, staying in this shed is such a hardship to my body that I just can't handle it anymore. This is one of those days.

Even though I was ill last night I tried to go through the boxes of belongings which have been tossed around due to homelessness. I don't have a family photograph left. Last night I threw out the remaining photographs of my daughters as babies and little girls which had become so mildewed they could not be saved. It's heartbreaking. Continued abuse.
Homelessness is the condition and social category of people without a regular house or dwelling because they cannot afford, do not desire, or are otherwise unable to maintain regular, safe, and adequate housing, or lack "fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness
It would have been simply hilarious to think that any woman could spend $140,000 and find themselves in a "Social Category Of People" had it not been true. This is so bizarre you couldn't make it up and sell it as fiction, not even as a horror story.

What Does It Mean to Be Homeless?

While the experience of each homeless individual varies, here are some examples of what homelessness means to many of them:

Homelessness means:

Having little or no privacy.

Regularly being questioned about your activities, at least once a week.

Needing to hide your living space.

Being separated from family members.

Receiving rejection and hostility from most people.

Trying to get into a home, but you haven’t been able to.

Having your possessions stolen or ruined on a regular basis.

Spending more time giving up than hoping.

Today the weather is simply gorgeous but I am still so ill all I want to do is sleep, "spend more time giving up than hoping"... isn't that the truth!


Someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us. I, like those victims who came before me, have been dragged through a living hell and I simply beg for your mercy.

I can't obtain a home until Robert Huckins retu
rns the money he stole from us that was to buy a home, and I can't remain homeless.

Had he given the money back when he promised the white collar crime investigators I wouldn't be making this plea today. Had he never stolen our building fund I wouldn't be making this plea today.

But he pushes the abuse and torment to an extent where no alternatives are offered.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

No women should be abused to this degree. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.

Humility is the solid foundation of all virtues.~ Confucius