Monday, September 26, 2011

I Wish I Could Just "Go Away."

Not being able to sleep all night for worrying knocked me off base today. I don't know why everything came pressing down on me, but it did and it went from fretting to anxiety attacks while I tossed and turned until 5.30 am Monday morning.
I had a bright idea that if I put a very interesting movie in the DVD player I would fall asleep... and it worked like a charm. But I woke up at 8 am feeling like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards.

Billy phoned to say that he was coming to shoe No-Name early tomorrow morning, and Jan phoned to discuss the video tapes of the horses.. all while I was walking around still half asleep tripping over my own tongue.

If I was scared of the unknown there would be a multitude of platitudes that could be used. But I am scared of what I know only too well. A hardship and adversity that is so inhumane that I question my ability to physically or emotionally withstand it anymore.

It is a lot easier to prevent abuse against women than to try and resolve it. Women should never have to fear becoming victims of this type of social predator because the laws cannot control the criminal. Society should be able to control the behavior of law breakers with anti-social tendencies. That is what civilized societies do. Protect the innocent.
No matter how much abuse I have had to withstand in the past 3+ years I have only ever asked for, what is OUR legal property. All of the damages; the damage to our property, the emotional, psychological and physical damages I never even put into the equation because the sole focus was getting into a home, getting a warm comfortable home and the barn finished. Not seeking retribution. I think God is perfectly capable of handling the judgment - of myself and others.

I can't even get "that" far, even though my begging & pleading started well before Robert Huckins walked out of the Wells Fargo Bank on Sudderth with $110,000 in cash - and that money was never seen again.
I have questioned why so many victims felt that it would be too stressful or embarrassing to try and get their money back. Yet I'll have to admit that had I the means to get a home I may have done exactly that. Go on with my life and not have the desire to waste my time. For example: If I was going to devote 10 minutes a day writing a blog I would much prefer it to be business related - not borne out of sheer desperation and anxiety. But in my case simply "going away" wasn't an option because there are no other means to get a home. I am homeless, and will remain homeless until Huckins returns the money he stole. That is ALL I have EVER asked for, it's all Dorothy McKeever ever asked for. Is that too much for women to ask for?

And all of this is happening during the worst recession we have seen in a century. So I won't go away and that reality just breaks my heart, because when the temperatures plummet Robert & Sylve Huckins will be in a warm home... and it's starting to look like I will be... still writing this blog.

The World Prays For An Economic Miracle

Saturday, 24 September 2011

After an incredibly volatile day on world markets, the head of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, warned of a looming "collapse in global demand" which threatens to push economies around the world into a new recession.

"Dark clouds over Europe and huge uncertainty in the United States" mean that "the challenge could not be more urgent", she told politicians and leading economists in Washington, who are meeting there in an attempt to tackle the world's economic woes.

Calling for immediate action to support global growth and stabilise the international financial sector, Ms Lagarde said: "The actions I am calling for today are not for the coming years – they are for the coming months."

The stark warning followed the failure of the G20 group of leading economies to convince investors that they would avert a new global banking crisis. A communiqué from G20 finance ministers and central bank governors pledging to "take all necessary action to preserve the stability of banking systems and financial markets" failed to deliver a significant lift to investor sentiment. Stock markets in Europe and the US picked up slightly by the close of trading yesterday, but generally failed to recover the large losses experienced earlier in the week.

The Chancellor, George Osborne, who is in Washington for the IMF summit, attempted to ratchet up the pressure on his European counterparts, warning that they had six weeks to agree on radical measures to address the eurozone sovereign debt crisis before the next G20 meeting in November in Cannes. "There is now a quite clear deadline set which is the Cannes summit," he said. "The eurozone has six weeks to resolve this political crisis." The Chancellor claimed that European finance ministers are finally waking up to the fact that they must act faster to resolve the Continental debt crisis, saying that the "leading lights of the eurozone are aware of the fact that time [is] running out for them".

The G20 communiqué had sought to reassure financial markets that prompt action would be taken to ensure that all banks have sufficient capital buffers to absorb any economic shocks.

It said: "We will ensure that banks are adequately capitalised and have sufficient access to funding to deal with current risks."

But no new plan to inject capital into the Continent's fragile financial sector was announced. The IMF claimed this week that there is a potential €200bn-hole in the balance sheets of European banks as a consequence of strains in the European sovereign debt market.

And Ms Lagarde repeated her call for European leaders to act quickly to strengthen the balance sheets of their banks. A move by the credit rating agency Moody's to further downgrade eight Greek banks underlined the stresses in the Continent's financial sector.

The G20 communiqué also promised that the powers of the eurozone's emergency stabilisation fund, the EFSF, will be significantly boosted by the time of the Cannes meeting, enabling it to recapitalise banks and increase emergency lending to troubled states.

But that is dependent on national parliaments sanctioning an increase in the EFSF's powers. The German Bundestag will vote on the measures on 29 September. The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, is facing problems convincing her Christian Democrat Party and her coalition partners, the Free Democrats, to back the legislation.

Despite instructing European leaders to take radical action in the face of the looming economic emergency, Mr Osborne refused to budge from his own radical deficit-reduction strategy. The Chancellor rejected claims he is contributing to the deficiency of global demand with his determination to wipe out the bulk of the UK's budget deficit by the end of this parliament. "This is a debt crisis. You can't separate debt and demand," he said. "They are intricately linked. Unless you deal with debt you can't deal with demand."

The Chancellor also stressed that, despite his opposition to the UK ever joining the single currency, it is in Britain's national interest for the eurozone to survive the present crisis: "I'm very clear that a break-up of the euro is bad for Britain ... It is in Britain's interest that the euro works, that it's stable."

Although Britain is not in the eurozone, the British banking sector is significantly exposed to turmoil in the currency bloc. A stress test of Europe's banks in July by the European Banking Authority showed that the Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays and HSBC have extended loans amounting to €204bn to governments and companies in troubled eurozone nations.

If the single currency were to collapse, British banks would register large losses on those loans. Despite rising fears about the health of European banks, Mr Osborne yesterday insisted that British banks are perfectly safe: "UK banks are well capitalised and liquid."

There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back.
I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none violent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers f
ootsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning, $45,000 from Francis McKinney, $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever. The list just goes on and on and on.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, please convince
Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.The meaning of good and bad, of better and worse, is simply helping or hurting. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson