Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Last Of The Summer Wine

And... the last day of summer 2011.

I woke up this morning feeling like I had been beaten with a baseball bat the entire night. The tumors and joints in my body felt like I would never be able to lift my head, or take a step, ever again. The pain was unbearable.Even though it was 8.30 am, I truly thought it was around 6 am. I kept looking at the temperature on the computer, 45 degree's... but it felt like it was way down into the 20's inside this garden shed.
No-one said a word about hauling the race colt from Texas, and seeing as I didn't even wake up until 8.30 am in so much pain I wasn't going to broach the subject either. Instead I played catch up on the work I should do, but can't do, because of illness.

The weather turned simply fabulous after 11 am. As I pulled into Harvey's Feed & Ranch Supplies it started to rain. BIG drops of rain. While the truck was being loaded the rain turned to an incredible hail storm. It was coming down so fast and so furious that within minutes Highway 70 was flooding.
Driving back towards Alto through this deluge made me wonder how I was going to get a Ford250 to the horse corrals. In this type of weather I needed the heavier Ford350 not a lightweight city truck. But right before the racetrack I literally drove out of the hail storm into glorious weather.
But by 6 pm the thunder could be heard in the distance, promising a night of rain.

Still, it was a really pretty day and I managed to get quite a bit accomplished - even if I didn't pick up the race colt.

Yesterday was my bosses 87th birthday, reminding me how fragile my situation is. That I am on borrowed time. I still not have heard a word from the electrician and my nerves are unraveled. I desperately need the home I purchased... I can't go on homeless, it is so inhumane and cruel.
The only thing left for me to do is to plead to the family members of Robert Huckins to intervene. If that be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. If you would be caring enough, and humane enough to do so, please make your brother, son, cousin return the entire building fund he stole from us so that I can buy a home. I simply can't go on homeless. It is already September 2011 and my nerves are in shambles after over 3 years of hell, that should never have been allowed. I am devastated at the loss of my mother, my career, my home and all I want is what we have paid honest money for - and I beg for your mercy.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

No women should be abused to this degree. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.

I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity. ~ Albert Einstein