Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beautiful Day But Clouds Accumulated In My Heart


This has been such a depressing day I am almost scared of writing in the blog.

The day started out fine, until my oldest daughter phoned me around 7 am to ask for advice about her little Yorkie's eye. It was swollen the size of a golf ball. My advice didn't ease her panic any, so by 8 am she was sat outside Dr. Willards veterinary clinic waiting for him to give Lucy a check-up. By noon poor Lucy was on the operating table having her eye removed.

This coming right after her other Yorkie, Harley, was injured exactly a week ago today.

In between phone calls from my daughter I had grabbed the Thrifty Nickle and started phoning dealers and owners of mobile homes/modular's.

By 3.30 pm I was so discouraged all I wanted to do was sit and cry.

To most people this is the start of summer, with warm days ahead. To myself this is yet another race with the seasons, trying to get a home before winter sets in - again.

Between my mother, and work and the stress of these continual "continuances" in the court trial I feel like my nerves are being stressed to the point of breaking.

I just don't know what else to say. PLEASE pray that both of the upcoming court trials materialize and no more court dates are set.. and please God let the DA start discovery and find out where the money is.

:(

Prayerfully tomorrow will be a better day.


"If thou suffer injustice, console thyself; the true unhappiness is in doing it." - Democritus