Friday, February 10, 2012

People Who Are Homeless

It was so cold when I woke up this morning a thin sheet of ice covered everything, but the sky was so clear I suspected that this was going to be a beautiful day.
I was so ill I could barely walk , and by 8.30 am I was getting worse, not better. I decided that it was time to work and try to throw off the migraine and sick to my stomach feeling.


Today Robert Huckins is supposed to make a payment to me, but he's dragging his feet making the lowest payment acceptable, often late - without him risking going to jail for 27 years. Personally I'd prefer him to be picked up and jailed but victims of crime don't seem relevant within the courts.

The damages are horrendous and are intensifying daily. There is simply no way to recover the stolen money. And even though it's perfectly obvious that he has not spent the money - it's equally obvious that he isn't going to relinquish it either. No matter how many suffer, or who dies.
Early this morning I read an article produced by a church in Texas, I felt it was worth re-printing:
Why should people who are homeless be treated worse? They, too, encounter many challenges and are children of God.

The stereotype that the “homeless” are “able-bodied and able-minded” and that “they should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps” is neither fair nor valid. Sometimes people, housed or un-housed, who feel no love nor any sense of value by those around them, may give up on life ... including an effort to support themselves.

Unfortunately, in almost all media reports, the term used in referring to this group has been “the homeless,” not “people who are homeless” or “people without a home.” Although many organizations in our community may be providing many necessary amenities to people who are homeless, we may fail to provide them with more important elements of well-being: dignity and love.

I admit that I'm as guilty as the rest. Those of us who serve people who are homeless, as well as those who are now experiencing homelessness, need to unite, advocate and try to initiate an awakening toward and respect for “Americans without homes.” They are not a liability; they are an untapped resource.

Rio and Gracie played outside while I got more washing done and it was hilarious watching them toy with a bad tempered mule deer doe ~ who kept chasing them back into the basement. It's sometimes strange to realize that this doe was a mere baby when I became homeless.

This has been yet another chaotic day and I wish I knew how it was all going to end. Without a place to stay, without a meager income, I can't hold on to what I have held onto for the past 4 years and I face losing everything.Including my sanity.

Yet still I look around at what is happening to millions of others and my heart is breaking.

There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none vio
lent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked f
or a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying
$140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, pl
ease convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Relevant pages:

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/shattered-dreams-endless-nightmare.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/paul-harvey-once-reported-if-you-want.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-is-robert-millard-huckins.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-where-is-money.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-defense-attorneys-woes.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/20
10/06/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/02/morally-bankrupt.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/06/robert-huckins-legal-plea.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/many-faces-of-abuse.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/shadow-women.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/price-of-crime.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/12/white-nothing-but-white.html
All virtue is summed up in dealing justly. - Aristotle