Thursday, February 23, 2012

No More Fight Left In Me

Yet giving up doesn't seem an option. One twitter user sent such an appropriate post that gave me a small amount of motivation.. "I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams."

This morning was like waking up to a summer morning, 50's before sunrise? What a delightful surprise. What a miracle. But when I walked outside the shed I was met with an overcast sky and the threat of impending rain.


I have been feeling very ill for 3 days and I need my health to improve if I am going to be emotionally capable of handling everything that is coming down on me.
Yesterday evening I sent some graphics to the printer with more than guarded hope. I have to make money,a lot of money, if I am ever going to survive this and get into a home. And I am terrified. I cannot explain how scared I am.
I spent the entire morning trying to track down some stocks for my ex-boss. Hours just trying to get anyone in that small town to answer the phone. It seems that few people answer the telephone in Fort Sumner.


I had to run to Capitan, then Nogal as the temperature soared into the upper 60's. This is really delightful weather. The horses were galloping through the pastures as though spring had already sprung.

Coming back into Alto the State Police stopped me and gave me a warning for having a broken tail lights on the flatbed trailer. As the officer approached the truck all three dogs started howling like banshee's and it became impossible to talk, so we met in front of the police car away to stop Rio, Gracie and Katie from having a wall eyed fit. When he asked me how long the tail light had been broken I honestly had to admit.. "a year or more." Oh, the fun of it. I'm so glad that law enforcement have a sense of humor.

Besides that slight problem with the law it's been a refreshingly good day. If Robert Huckins would repay me the money he stole I could be in a home within 3 weeks, and I could start re-building my life. But it seems so comfortable for him to ignore the fact that he left us homeless.. because his life is not inconvenienced in the least. Knowing that this hardship and heartache is deliberate malice makes it so much harder on us.
There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none vio
lent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked f
or a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying
$140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, pl
ease convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Relevant pages:

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/shattered-dreams-endless-nightmare.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/
06/paul-harvey-once-reported-if-you-want.html
http://robert
huckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-is-robert-millard-huckins.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-where-is-money.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-defense-attorneys-woes.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/20
10/06/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com
/2011/02/morally-bankrupt.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/06/robert-huckins-legal-plea.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/many-faces-of-abuse.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/shadow-women.html http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/price-of-crime.html
http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/12/white-nothing-but-white.html
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope.~ Maya Angelou