Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's A Mad, Mad World..




After 23 hours in bed with a violent migraine I woke up this morning feeling awful squeezy, but nothing even close to the illness I had yesterday. Still I'm having a difficult time concentrating & focusing my eyes or moving faster than a sloth on librium.

My boss didn't win the lottery last night, and neither did I. I need a home desperately so I grasped the lottery ticket until tears ran down my face praying that I could win enough to replace the stolen money. But I didn't win ~ again.

The monthly payments from Robert Huckins arrived today. I have no idea how much he still owes me but it's in the $79,000 range.
So I am wondering around trying to come up with a way to get this property worked on, and try to get a home and barn put together with the building material I have bought - while the weather is suitable. Which just may lead to another migraine attack as severe as the one I am trying to recover from.

I am pretty lost at how to kick start this project again, but I do know that it has to get going very quickly so I can be in a warm comfortable home before next winter... but how?

True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.