Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lost & Found Department


Very rarely do I give myself the time to do something that is upon my heart, and I do it. Normally I get side swiped by duties and responsibilities, trying to resolve problems .. like being frozen and homeless.
As the weather soared to 40 degree's I took the day off work, and worked on the book.

Losing things is a way of life for me. It's almost an art. Living in a cramped shed that is very dark isn't helping the matters any. I put something down, and seconds later it has gone. I need to design a sweater where one can stick pens, glasses, cell phone, keys, flash lights and the remote control to.

Failing that, why not put GPS tracking devices into ALL the devices?

Today is that one day of the month that Robert Huckins has to pay me the minimal amount to keep himself out of jail, but there is no telling when it will actually arrive. He has to pay "before" the tenth of each month. It has become nothing but an insult to me.


If this man isn't going to reveal where he hide all of the money, and return enough for me to have a home, PLEASE, PUT THIS MAN IN JAIL!

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. ~ Tom Clancy