Thursday, August 11, 2011

Autumn Prelude

There was such a change in the weather during the night that I woke up to autumn this morning. Damp, chilly, overcast.. with a real "nip" in the air. There was something so forlorn about it. More than a little sad, and it had a gut wrenching effect on me - as though my stomach had been tied in knots with fear. The absolute terror that yesterday wasn't simply a cloudy cool day mid-summer, but winter truly is quickly approaching.

As I fed "no-name" at sunrise I became so stressed by that reality that a migraine shot across my eyes and the nausea started.I couldn't explain to anyone how scared I am. What happened to my life and at what point did I stop being a human being?The whole world is in chaos as economies plummet, and I have spent over 3 years begging for a chance to survive and have life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Yet somehow I turned into a none existent human being. And now I face another winter homeless, knowing that this one I may not survive. This is such senseless abuse and cruelty.

I had to take migraine medication and go back to bed for an hour to try and get the illness under control, but I still felt deathly ill all day. En route to Ruidoso for some things for my boss the sky opened up and torrential rains came. I should have known that the shed would be under water when I got back, so I ended up having to shovel mud away from the door and fight the flies. Mop up the water coming in around the bed. The bedclothes are still covered in mud but to be honest I just don't have the energy to strip a bed for the 3rd time in a week.

If crime doesn't pay why are Robert and Sylve Huckins living in a comfortable home on someone else's dime?

Again I appeal to the Huckins family members I am aware of, Malcolm Huckins, Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) What happened to Dorothy McKeever was inexcusable, and not one person would speak up for her. What happened to myself and my family no different. The difference between Dorothy and I is that I will not allow myself to die a victim. I will keep fighting for what is mine, what is my mothers, what is needed for us to survive. And that is the home we bought and paid for.

Your brother, cousin, son, Robert Huckins, stole our building fund. He walked out of the Wells Fargo Bank on Sudderth Drive with $110,000 DAYS before the White Collar Crime investigators, for the State of New Mexico, demanded that he repay ALL of our building fund back within a 30 day period. The money disappeared into thin air, even though days later he was recorded in a deposition admitting that he had the money, adding that he didn't need 30 days to repay the money back, he could pay it back in less time.

Officer John Barnes of the state police was present during that deposition. Someone knows where our building fund is. And the people who know where it is are perfectly aware of the damage they are doing. There was much, much money collected from numerous victims than the amount of money recorded in this particular withdrawal from the Wells Fargo bank. And it wasn't spent on contracted jobs, because almost all employees and subcontractors were given hot checks. A number so large in dollar amount and numbers that it was impossible to account for them all.


Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


I can't physically go on being homeless and I want to see my mother. Every single method any human being could try to circumvent the loss of the stolen money failed. I cannot get into a home without it. The 12th District Courts described this damage as "grievous." I would call it far more. Abuse above and beyond what any woman should be subjected to, let alone a victim of crime.
I implore you, ;literally beg you, to intervene and make your brother, cousin, son, return ALL of the building fund that he stole so that we can have what you all have...
a home. We have paid for a home many, many times over both in finances and pain & suffering due to this continued this cruelty. I will keep asking every single day until the day I die, because I am so desperate and winter is coming down on me far too fast.

Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe. ~Frederick Douglass