Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Long Way Home

The morning started out simply glorious. 78 degree's, sunny and just plain nice. But I still can't get rid of the physical pain. The stress of trying to get as much done as fast as possible is hard on me, the cool damp weather in the night is affecting me. And the migraine is still there.. not bad enough to put me in bed, but enough to make it difficult to function. The chest pains are getting more severe and more frequent, and for the past few days trying to swallow food has been so painful I don't even want to eat.
I have never experienced this level of stress for this length of time, and I have faced cancer, death, serious illness, loses. Just about every tragedy life can throw at you... but this is so consistent you feel like you can't get your next breath. You are hanging onto thin air.. no grounding, no security.. just a mortifying fear that you are going to die homeless.
As God is my witness I understand the sheer agony Dorothy McKeever went through the last few years of her life.

Before noon the thunder started and a light wind came, but it quickly fizzled out bringing no rain, yet by 7 pm the thunder started up again and the storm clouds appeared over the Sierra Blanca.

Jan phoned and we talked for a while about the economy, and I explained to her that my stomach is in knots perpetually. I had spoken to my oldest daughter this morning and told her the same thing. I wake up and immediately my stomach starts tying in knots with nerves and stress. Those who have homes are feeling nervous these days and I am sat here so vulnerable, homeless, I opening my eyes each day and go directly into sheer panic.
My boss saw a couple of horses for sale in the newspaper so I had to go hunt them down. He was hoping they were from the Super Select sale.. but they were not. Seeing as he hasn't said anything about the palomino roping horse I have not brought it up. He's only seen "no name" once and would probably not recognize him today. He sure has gained a lot of weight, but the cool weather had started the summer coat shedding .. winter is coming fast.

There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back.
I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none violent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers f
ootsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylvi Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply asked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever. The list just goes on and on and on.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, please convince
Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

When people come to you for help, do not turn them off with pious words, saying, "Have faith and take your troubles to God." Act instead as though there were no God, as though there were only one person in the world who could help -- only yourself.~ Martin Buber