Friday, August 5, 2011

A Different Kind Of Reality System!

There are times when you watch the news and it seems like you are in a different kind of reality system. The entire country is suffering under a dangerous unrelenting heatwave, and we are freezing.
Or at least I am.I woke up at 4.30 am hurting so bad it took 2 hours before I could get my limbs to move without tears running down my face. The 52 degrees outside had brought temperatures in the lower 40's inside this shed, but the concrete floor was wet and the walls damp. By 8.30 am my feet felt as though I had them in the freezer all night even though I had socks and shoes on.
I'm not too sure which is the worst, blistering heat or freezing cold in August, but I rather suspect if we have to chose between extremes I will feel blessed being this cold and damp during the night for I know the daytime may or may not bring relief. I cannot even fathom how to face the winter.

Before I managed to get moving around a local cowboy arrived with a horse. I didn't want my boss to bring any horses back here.

I'm too ill to struggle with the weight of a western saddle every day, I can't tow with a 200+ lb 87 yr old rider who can't mount a horse unassisted and we simply don't have the room. Plus it puts the horse adjacent to the shed I am occupying. A door separating myself, our furniture, all our belongings, and I am already having a horrible time with mold and damp with no need to add horse manure to the problem. But the horse arrived, and when I saw the condition of the poor animal I almost came out of my skin.

I can't quite figure out people who won't feed the animals they have in their care. It's beyond frustrating. The horse doesn't quite fit the category of emaciated, but he's too close for my comfort and had clearly been trying to survive on mesquite beans. When you are not in pain you can almost handle anything with an element of tact, but in excruciating pain, cold, wet and miserable patience becomes very short and I started snapping about the condition of this poor horse.

As I drove into Ruidoso Downs going to the feed store I drove into one of the worst storms I have seen in 2-3 years. Hwy 70 was flooding so bad cars and trucks were creeping along at 15 mph, 6-8 inches of water going across the road made it nothing beyond a water obstacle, a river without an end.

An hour later I was still sat at Harvey's wondering what to do. It was futile loading bales of hay onto the trailer, and rain just kept coming without slowing or stopping. I made the decision to unhook the trailer and try again tomorrow, bringing enough feed for the horse here.

It looked as though the black rain clouds were heading south or south-east. But coming back to the shed I realized my error.. the rain had come north into Alto.
The entire shed is underwater. Everything soaked, walls, floor, my belongings, boxes of family photo's, books, household items. Far too many to move and no where to put them. All soaked again. Even the bedclothes over the bed I am sleeping on were soaked with muddy filthy water.

August, and the rains came in earnest and I am sat with my clothes covered in mud. I can't even stand the thought of winter. I can't even stand the thought of tomorrow.

If this isn't abuse what is? I want to go home to the home we bought and paid for. I want to have warmth and comfort, and this physical pain and emotional abuse to end.

Someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and persuade Robert Huckins to return ALL of the money he stole from us.

I, like those victims who came before me, have been dragged through a living hell and I simply beg for your mercy. No woman should be left homeless because of a criminal who refuses to return the money he stole. I can't obtain a home until Robert Huckins returns the money he stole from us that was to buy a home, and I can't remain homeless and survive. These are absolutes, realities I cannot change. I have tried.

Had he given the money back when he promised the white collar crime investigators I wouldn't be making this plea today. Had he never stolen any money I wouldn't be making this plea today.

But he pushes the abuse and torment to an extent where no alternatives are offered. I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, I can't be outside through another winter, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die.


Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy and intervention.

Truth never damages a cause that is just.~ Mohandas K. Gandhi