Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Living Outside The Box

Before noon the rain came, and the thunder continued all day even though periods of sunshine emerged. This is the very first day of the summer I have had to put on a sweater and full length jeans. It's not chilly, it was just a cool damp in the morning. I managed to get the carpet cleaned and the cleaner washed out before the deluge came.
But the carpet in my bosses house must have come in on the ark and the machine, a rented machine, started to burn up, probably because it was sucking up dry rotted carpet.
I have no idea what the damage is going to be in dollar amount, but the response from my boss was, "I don't want to talk about it."
Fun, fun, fun.
The flies in the shed have just been insane. I don't think I have ever see so many flies except in an unkept barn full of horses or livestock. Rio is starting to sneeze whenever the fly spray is used. I finally made her go outside and lay in a comfortable spot while I try to exterminate the pests she long since stopped trying to catch.

No matter how much effort I put into trying to distract myself, or stop worrying and fretting, it's always right there waiting to hit me:

"I don't have a home to go to tonight."
"I can't get back to my career tomorrow."

"I may never see my mother alive.. ever again."


I can try to joke with people, Smile, laugh, try to hide all my emotions.

But every step I take it's always right there waiting to hit me:

"I don't have a home to go to tonight."
"I can't get back to my career tomorrow."

"I may never see my mother alive.. ever again."


Someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. I, like those victims who came before me, have been dragged through a living hell and I simply beg for your mercy. I can't obtain a home until Robert Huckins returns the money he stole from us that was to buy a home. Had he given the money back when he promised the white collar crime investigators I wouldn't be making this plea today. Had he never stolen any money I wouldn't be making this plea today. But he pushes the abuse and torment to an extent where no alternatives are offered.
Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.

I am homeless and I want to see my mum and return to my career, so I won't stop asking if I have to ask every single day until I die. Robert Huckins gave no-one an alternative, so I plead with sincerity for your mercy. The immediate future is going to be tragic for all of us unless we find a way of making the vast educational resources of this country serve the true purpose of education, truth and justice. ~Anne Sullivan