Monday, August 1, 2011

Blue Monday

This has been a very blue Monday. The rain clouds and thunder arrived in the afternoon but the amount of rain we received was not substantial, still it dropped the daytime temperature to 65 making the cool mountains cool indeed.

August 1st was a date I was dreading. I try so hard to get a home on that property but it's like spinning wheels getting nowhere. The longer it goes on the more ill I become. Today I became so ill I could not even get out of bed. I'm starting to wonder if the victims of felony crime may as well lay down and die. It seems that as long as the convicted felon is safe and comfortable the victim can go to hell in a hand basket.
I still have not heard a word about the electricity.. sad when something as simple becomes so difficult to attain. I am now going into full blown panic fearing winter.


I should have done a lot today, but that wasn't going to materialize. The small band of bucks came in begging for sweet feed. Yesterday I saw them down the road begging for cracked corn from tourists. I love animals. All animals. They are a real blessing to me.

It will soon be my youngest grand-daughters birthday.. and Christmas is looming ahead closer than I dare look towards. I can't handle another winter sleeping out in the elements and I am simply heartbroken that I can't tell mum to come and see her home. I don't know how this nightmare will end.. but right now it's looking as though it will end in a compassionate manner. I am terrified and stressed beyond what a human being can handle.

I had a conversation about crime today with someone who knows quite a lot about the subject here in America. I get a lot of readers from across the globe, and I am wondering how fraud and embezzlement is handled in others nations. If anyone from a different country would like to write to me and let me know what the different laws are I would appreciate the information.


Again I appeal to the Huckins family members I am aware of, Malcolm Huckins, Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins. ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) What happened to Dorothy McKeever was inexcusable, and not one person would speak up for her. What happened to myself and my family no different. Your brother, cousin, son, Robert Huckins, stole our building fund knowing that once it was hidden we wouldn't even have the funds to rent a home.

He walked out of the Wells Fargo Bank on Sudderth Drive with $110,000 DAYS before the White Collar Crime investigators, for the State of New Mexico, demanded that he repay ALL of our building fund back within a 30 day period. The money disappeared into thin air, even though days later he was recorded in a deposition admitting that he had the money, adding that he didn't need 30 days to repay the money back, he could pay it back in less time.

Officer John Barnes of the state police was present during that deposition. Someone knows where our building fund is. And the people who know where it is are perfectly aware of the damage they are doing. There was much, much money collected from numerous victims than the amount of money recorded in this particular withdrawal from the Wells Fargo bank. And it wasn't spent on contracted jobs, because almost all employees and subcontractors were given hot checks. A number so large in dollar amount and numbers that it was impossible to account for them all.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


I can't physically go on being homeless and I want to see my mother. The 12th District Courts described this damage as "grievous." I would call it far more. Abuse above and beyond what any woman should be subjected to, let alone a victim of crime.
I implore you to intervene and make your brother, cousin, son, return ALL of the building fund that he stole so that we can have what you all have...
a home. We have paid for a home many, many times over both in finances and pain & suffering due to this continued this cruelty. I will keep asking every single day until the day I die, because I am so desperate.
The shortest verse in the Bible is "Jesus Wept." The only thing wrong with it is the past tense - Randy K. Milholland.