Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ducks In A Row

I am going backwards at the speed of sound.. this is too surreal to grasp. An entire 7 days of work has collapsed ~ with another postponement this morning ~ and I am rattled so bad I want to scream.

The last two offered to let me take the work home with me.. so that I could work from home, and each time I had to do a hop,skip and dance around the reasons why I couldn't do anything at "home."

I feel like my nerves are so frayed I don't have anything left to hang onto.

How do you explain to people who ask you to work from home, who expect you to have a comfortable clean home, that you are living in a shed in someone's back yard. And it's too dirty to work out of?

My ex-bosses son arrived yesterday, and another is due to arrive today. And I have been hidden out of sight too embarrassed to have any desire to be around anyone who knows my predicament. One Man March is a valiant attempt, by one man, to draw attention to the homelessness in the United States and motivate others into action. On his recent post he wrote:

I am slowly finding my way back to a normal life but have been spending a lot of time "Cave Manning". Cave manning is a phrase used to describe the behaviors that a lot of homeless people exhibit where they pull away from society, hiding physically as well as emotionally. It is a survival technique. http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-One-Man-March/221023137936073

I thought only I had learned to hide from people.. too embarrassed to face others around me. But it seems to be indicative of those who have lost their homes.

I often want to stand outside and scream at the Ogilvie-Huckins, "Please give me my life back, please let me have my career and family back, stop torturing me this way." But I know that if begging and pleading won't help - nothing else will.

In the morning I had to go to Ruidoso, but from 8 am until evening I phoned people who didn't answer the phone. It was simply insane. I phoned the brother-in-Christ who said he could get a professional web site on-line for me. To not only verify the offer, but to get an accurate price quote. I phoned Jan to see if she seriously wanted to pursue the riding program. I e-mailed a friend in Texas and asked him to phone me . I phoned both daughters - and quite honestly I would have phoned God had I His number.
And... I kept phoning.

If I don't get my ducks in a row this could turn even more tragic. I can't make someone hire me, I can't make a convicted felon return the stolen money. But I can set a direction in concrete if I know what options are available to me, and I can set to work on projects.

By 2 pm I had phoned so many times I wondered if I was going to be arrested for harassing people. Homelessness is so terribly traumatic. There is no room for "maybe" or
"mañana" ~ knowing that you have a set direction to work towards is so important for someone without the stability of a home or permanent location.
But apart from Jan, in the mid afternoon, I could reach no-one.

The weather has been so beautiful today it was like a summer day. But this has just been a hard stressful day, and I am worn out, and terrified.


3.5 Million Homeless and 18.5 Million Vacant Homes in the US

The National Economic and Social Rights Initiative along with Amnesty International are asking the U.S. to step up its efforts to address the foreclosure crisis, including by giving serious consideration to the growing call for a foreclosure moratorium and other forms of relief for those at risk, and establishing a housing finance system that fulfills human rights obligations.

New government census reports have revealed disturbing information that details the cold, hard numbers of Americans who have been deeply affected by the state of our economy, and bank foreclosure practices:

In the last few days, the U.S. government census figures have revealed that 1 in 2 Americans have fallen into poverty or are struggling to live on low incomes. And we know that the financial hardships faced by our neighbors, colleagues, and others in our communities will be all the more acutely felt over the holiday season.

Along with poverty and low incomes, the foreclosure rate has created its own crisis situation as the number of families removed from their homes has skyrocketed.

Since 2007, banks have foreclosed around eight million homes. It is estimated that another eight to ten million homes will be foreclosed before the financial crisis is over. This approach to resolving one part of the financial crisis means many, many families are living without adequate and secure housing. In addition, approximately 3.5 million people in the U.S. are homeless, many of them veterans. It is worth noting that, at the same time, there are 18.5 million vacant homes in the country.

The stark realities that persist mean that millions of families will be facing the holidays in temporary homes, or homes under threat, and far too many children will be wishing for an end to the uncertainty and distress their family is facing rather than an Xbox or Barbie doll.

Housing is a basic human need and a fundamental human right. Yet every day in the United States, banks are foreclosing on more than 10,000 mortgages and ordering evictions of individuals and families residing in foreclosed homes. The U.S. government’s steps to address the foreclosure crisis to date have been partial at best.


http://www.nationalhomeless.org/faces/video.html

The depth and severity of the foreclosure crisis is a clear illustration of the urgent need for the U.S. government to put in place a system that respects, protects and fulfills human rights, including the right to housing. This includes implementing real protections to ensure that other actors, such as financial institutions, do not undermine or abuse human rights.

There is a link available at the Amnesty International website for anyone who is interested and would like to join the call on the Obama administration and Congress to urgently step up efforts to address the foreclosure crisis, including by seriously considering the growing call for a foreclosure moratorium and other forms of relief, and establishing a housing finance system that fulfills human rights obligations.

http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane-sweet/35-million-homeless-and-185-million-va

http://blog.amnestyusa.org/us/housing-its-a-wonderful-right/


There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none vio
lent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply a
sked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying
$140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, pl
ease convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Relevant pages:

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/shattered-dreams-endless-nightmare.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/
06/paul-harvey-once-reported-if-you-want.html

http://robert
huckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-is-robert-millard-huckins.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-where-is-money.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-defense-attorneys-woes.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/20
10/06/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com
/2011/02/morally-bankrupt.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2
011/06/robert-huckins-legal-plea.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/
07/many-faces-of-abuse.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011
/07/shadow-women.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/price-of-crime.html


http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/12/w
hite-nothing-but-white.html

I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. ~Lao Tzu