Saturday, March 24, 2012

Women's Month

I woke up so stiff this morning I couldn't even move. I intended to have a yard sale today to raise some much needed funds, but physically I just couldn't handle getting up before sunrise and moving so many personal possessions across the county to a location more suitable.
My spine, hips and hands just wouldn't move and I am so frustrated. I had slept fully dressed, in the clothes I worked in yesterday, and the entire shed, blankets are covered in mud from the thaw from the snowstorm.


This was another gorgeous day, temperatures going into the upper 60's, upper 70's but by 10 am I still couldn't find the energy to fight the pain and get out of the shed.

I am starting to see how so many homeless say, "I had a home, and I lost that. I had a vehicle, and eventually that was lost, I had hope, and I lost that." Homelessness is a slow degeneration. There is nothing too grab onto to stop yourself from going on an incredibly slow downhill spiral. The level of stress homeless people are subjected to is so cruel.
I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon trying to sell all the building supplies and appliances purchased for the fateful building project wondering if I would ever find buyers.

By mid-afternoon I had to run to Ruidoso to pick up supplies and head to Nogal looking at the gas gauge with sheer terror. Being homeless and unemployed is a whole different creature and I am long beyond panic.

It's become clearly obvious that not one person in the Ogilvie-Huckins family cares diddly squat about what happens or has happened to the victims of Robert Huckins.

It's become equally obvious that I can't continue supporting a career criminal when I am physically, emotionally and financially exhausted.

Added to the reality that I cannot afford to rent or lease a home and facility in this area on the meager payments being offered through the plea bargain made with the judge in the 12th District.

Today I spoke with Jan and asked her to take everything off our land that isn't tied down, all the horse panels and paddocks and horse related structures and equipment, and I will make a radical move trying to save myself, and the equestrian program.

It will take a lot of help from a lot of people, and a lot of blessings from God, but I am so angry at being forced to support this man, being left homeless, not being able to see my mother or return to my career that I could probably move mountains right now.

Women and Homelessness :: It's Your Call with Lynn Doyle from Lynn Doyle on Vimeo.

Women are quickly becoming the new face of homelessness. Some statistics indicate they are the fastest growing demographic of Americans without a permanent address. This often means children and entire families are impacted by homelessness as well. It's Your Call looks at this disturbing trends, the reasons for it, and what resources are available to deal with it.

CHECK OUT MORE AT WWW.LYNNDOYLE.NET
FOLLOW LYNN ON TWITTER @LYNNDOYLETV
FOLLOW IT'S YOUR CALL @ITSYOURCALLSHOW
"LIKE" IYC ON FACEBOOK: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ITSYOURCALLWITHLYNNDOYLESHOW
There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none vio
lent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply a
sked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying
$140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, pl
ease convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Relevant pages:

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/shattered-dreams-endless-nightmare.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/
06/paul-harvey-once-reported-if-you-want.html

http://robert
huckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-is-robert-millard-huckins.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-where-is-money.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-defense-attorneys-woes.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/20
10/06/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com
/2011/02/morally-bankrupt.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2
011/06/robert-huckins-legal-plea.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/
07/many-faces-of-abuse.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011
/07/shadow-women.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/price-of-crime.html


http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/12/w
hite-nothing-but-white.html

You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to discover it in himself. ~ Galileo