Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Forward, Spring?

I woke up very late this morning, after 9.30 am. Trying to keep any body heat in I had jammed blankets and dirty clothes into any space letting massive amounts of freezing air into the shed. The small amount of light normally present disappeared, and put us into total pitch darkness.
It was an awfully fitful night, I was so cold I couldn't get close enough to the dogs, and the constant shivering started pain escalating in my hips and spine. I couldn't get comfortable no matter how much I tried and each joint started to stove up, making it harder and harder to move.

By mid morning the sun was shining and the fastest thaw I have ever seen proceeded. Snow and ice started to fall in sheets. Where 6 inches of snow had been before sunrise, was now 10 inches of mud.

I walked into my ex-bosses house slightly before noon in so much pain I could barely walk. He looked at me and said, "Why are you hurting. .. it' warm outside." Such is homelessness. People sleeping in homes with the thermostat set at 70 degree's, 80 degree's.. or in my ex-bosses case, 90 degree's, cannot even conceive what it's like to sleep outside without any heat. Or the effects it has on those human beings who don't have a home to sleep in.By late afternoon there was little snow left remaining, but mud was pouring in through the shed and I had to try and handle the chore of trying to mop it up.

Seeing it light at 7 pm was simply delightful. It was like seeing the sun on the horizon.. hope perhaps where there seems to be no hope. A new spring.. right around the corner.

In order to keep my sanity I have to keep looking towards the spring, towards the son, hoping and praying that I can get the web site up and running with a full inventory, find help to sort my land out and ~ with miracles ~ be working on a riding program in the near future.

What should have been fairly simplistic in 2007/2008 has been made into a situation only God can turn around.


The world is now seeing the economic uncertainty of the U.S. but for many Americans, it has been apparent for quite some time. Economic despair has been spreading across our nation and it can be seen by the rising number of middle class Americans losing their homes. In some cases, joblessness and inability to pay rent has forced people to live in their cars, shelters, or on the sidewalk



Being homeless, struggling to get above the danger and re-establish stability. While being forced to support a career criminal, is a nightmare no human being should be subjected to.

And as I look around the nation and see what is happening my heart simply breaks. I want to ask the Ogilvie-Huckin family HOW they can live with themselves? I couldn't put an animal through this let alone a human being.




Spare Change News

BY, FOR, AND ABOUT THE HOMELESS

Spare Change News bills itself as a “newspaper with a conscience.” The publication contains articles on topics affecting the homeless, poetry and artwork submitted by people living on the streets, and a listing of support services available to homeless people in the Boston area. The writers are drawn from two different pools—college students, who typically write for free, and Spare Change’s homeless and formerly homeless vendors, who receive a $50 payment for each piece they contribute.

Each Spare Change News vendor buys copies of the newspaper for 25 cents per issue and then sells them on the street for one dollar. Most vendors buy at least 50 papers each week; some of the top sellers hawk upwards of 300 papers weekly. All together, the corps of vendors sells 8,500 papers each week.

“It just goes to show that stereotypes—that the homeless are lazy, that they don’t want to work, that they’re all addicts—aren’t always true,” says Editor-in-Chief Adam J. Sennott. “Our vendors work tirelessly. I don’t know how they do it, rain or shine.”

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2011/2/3/spare-change-homeless-people/

There has to be someone related to Robert & Sylve Huckins must have some means to reach them, if it be Michael Huckins, Dr.Kenneth Ogilvie ( Diana Huckins? Dominic Huckins? Malcolm Huckins? ) or Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins and get them to return ALL of the money they stole from us so that I can buy a home and get our lives back. I am begging anyone in this family for help.

I don't believe I have EVER witnessed any none vio
lent crime that can be as devastating as stealing someone's home. I am walking in Dorothy McKeevers footsteps, day by day, month by month, year by year.

Liam Griffin, I sat in your law office with two witnesses as you gave me your promise, your guarantee, that our money would be returned before harm came to us.

Patricia Ogilvie-Huckins you were present the day I signed contract with your son. You walked out of the kitchen with Sylve Huckins and your son introduced me to you. He told you that I was the British horse trainer he had told you about, the one he was going to build the home and barn for. Why didn't you say something? There may be a rational and reasonable explanation but I have spent over 3 years, homeless, not understanding it. I understand it even less knowing that though I was a total stranger, both Dorothy McKeever and Sally Canning you KNEW, and you knew what your son had done to them and others.

Dr. Kenneth Ogilvie, I contacted you and simply a
sked for a reference, not knowing that Robert Huckins was your cousin. Robert Huckins had just stolen over $30,000 from the domestic violence shelter, HEAL, yet everyone was trying to hide it. There was a history of stealing large amounts of money. $65,000 PLUS from Nancy Canning. $89,000 PLUS from Dorothy McKeever, $45,000 from Francis McKinney. The list just goes on and on and on.
Because of Robert Huckins I ended up paying
$140,000 to be homeless.. sat in the cold, emotionally, physically and financially broke. In the middle of a recession, with no way to recover the stolen funds.

Today Robert Huckins has his own home...
He also has OUR home.....
He also has a lot of people's money...
And his freedom.


Women are not banks or loan institutions. Women should not be the source of a retirement fund for people who don't want to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. Holding women hostage while playing with the judicial system, a horrendous game of cat and mouse extending YEARS, with the victims whose very homes, families and stability are in jeopardy is cruelty, as cruel as a physical beating. It is financial and emotional RAPE. Homelessness is not justice. It is a slow, painful death.
Please, I beg with everything I have within me, pl
ease convince Robert Huckins to stop this torture and return the building fund he stole from us so we too, can have a home.

Relevant pages:

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/shattered-dreams-endless-nightmare.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/
06/paul-harvey-once-reported-if-you-want.html

http://robert
huckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-is-robert-millard-huckins.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/so-where-is-money.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2010/06/criminal-defense-attorneys-woes.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/20
10/06/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com
/2011/02/morally-bankrupt.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2
011/06/robert-huckins-legal-plea.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/
07/many-faces-of-abuse.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011
/07/shadow-women.html

http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/07/price-of-crime.html


http://roberthuckinsvictim.blogspot.com/2011/12/w
hite-nothing-but-white.html

Don’t try to be different. Just be good. To be good is different enough. ~ Arthur Freed