Thursday, November 4, 2010

Summer In November..

ca
The weather has turned simply glorious. One would never believe that this is November and I pray it will continue through the entire winter.

Leaving the house and barn alone for the day did me the world of good, I may try it again tomorrow.
Sometimes the sheer cost of what I need to buy and pay for, and whom I am going to get to help me, is so stressful I start to panic a little. So I am taking Johns words to heart, "One step at a time."

Today I returned to work to try and play "catch-up" with chores for my boss, which included a lot of running around.

My truck started acting up and while parked outside a local business I noticed oil dripping from under the motor. Diesels, especially not Ford350's, are not cheap to work on so I am praying that I can find a mechanic before the Ford died on me. I am also praying that my son-in-law still has a spare truck just in case I may need another vehicle.

But I heard that Mike may be returning to my property tomorrow to work. I didn't ask what he intended to do but I'm fairly confident it will be burning all the tree's that have been cut down, and the trash around the trailer. Anything he does will be an absolute blessing, but I'd almost make a bet that it won't be shoveling dirt in the horse barn.

Far away there in the sunshine are my aspirations; I cannot reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty. Believe in them and try to follow where they lead. - Louisa M. Alcott